Sid teri to ab bajne vaali h, LoLs - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by kaushiki9

me too, Chanand ne vaise bhi abhi tak kuch khaas nhi kia h show m(using his Vamp power)...

it'll b very nice to see d mind & supernatural power of senior vamp......😊
 OH yes I'm waiting for that too Chandeena to use their supernatural powers, and shaamil karo Pia into their side and all gang up against Sid...... 
Ok so now we can assume Sid asking question to himself Chand ko gussa kyun aata hai🀣 n finally today DADDY COOL LOST HIS COOL!!!🀣
🀣 Beta fool 🀣
That was a good post

Btw, u have a crush on chand?? gud to knw!!

Yea, now the war is on... Im waitin for Abhay to completely get into the game.. as of now abhay is jst playin safe
In my POV its was very niceπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, evry1 was there in epi except Panchi.....
ya it ws k typs frm pov 
ok, coming to d point, Sid has done whatever he wanted to, Piya ko ptane k liye try ker chuka bt all in vain
 pia toh pehle se abhy pr latoo hai toh aisa  toh hona hi thaπŸ˜‰
Piya or Abhay k beech mis-understandings create krne k kosish ki bt that too in vain(cause vo pehle se hi h, kya nya kia πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‰)

xactly.............misunderstandings hi create ho sakti cz clear toh honi nahiπŸ˜†

bt d good thing is, now d 3 R's(Chaand , Haseena , Abhay) know k Sid k bheje m kya chal rha so, so now they can plot their plan

i hope dis this tym chandeena join piya........ if dat happens m goin to lov dis track😊

more importantly, my sweetoooo Chandrama(Chand) is entering d war, ooooo its going to b more interestingπŸ˜‰.....

ya m eagerly waitin 4 chandu mama to be in action atleast kuch toh karega except that neck dance

Sid beta, tujeh jo krne tha vo kr dia, ab tere baap ki baari h........
tu to gya beta kaam h

dont undestimate him😑
now chaan will sing:

beta...
 beta fool... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
like he sung in auction

Daddy..
daddy cool.....
πŸ‘πŸ€£
kaushiki i so love the way you find laughter in every possible way..πŸ€— GREAT POST..Specially yur Chandrama..πŸ˜†
Not to forget tht Panchi knows tht sid have some rivalry with Raichands I just hope she spills this out in front of Piya before sid so anything to her!
The war of the Raichands joined with Piya against Siddharth could be interesting!
Originally posted by kaushiki9

hiiiiii guys, so how was 2days epi???

In my POV its was very niceπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, evry1 was there in epi except Panchi.....

ok, coming to d point, Sid has done whatever he wanted to, Piya ko ptane k liye try ker chuka bt all in vain

Piya or Abhay k beech mis-understandings create krne k kosish ki bt that too in vain(cause vo pehle se hi h, kya nya kia πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‰)

bt d good thing is, now d 3 R's(Chaand , Haseena , Abhay) know k Sid k bheje m kya chal rha so, so now they can plot their plan

more importantly, my sweetoooo Chandrama(Chand) is entering d war, ooooo its going to b more interestingπŸ˜‰.....

Sid beta, tujeh jo krne tha vo kr dia, ab tere baap ki baari h........
tu to gya beta kaam h

now chaan will sing:

beta...
 beta fool... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
like he sung in auction

Daddy..
daddy cool.....

what do u think guys???

hahaha beta fool! 🀣 good one!!!
yea Chandu looked angry and dangerous.....oooooo i m scared 🀣
lets see what he can do lol

PS: after watching today's epi, now i officially hate Shankar-Misha track πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

great episode...πŸ‘πŸΌ Loved the Chandena today...πŸ˜ƒ Yes, Kaushiki, I can see Chand is slowly slowly rising in the dark sky...and my lovely chandani too.. (haseena..)πŸ˜› 
 I am excited to see his next move...😍

Also interesting to watch...how Piya will be with Abhay... now sort she looks against of Abhay's behaviour...
lol...!πŸ˜†nice post...!😊
hope piya supports abhay..!