Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: MyArchangel

Absolutely beautiful

thnks a lot titli πŸ€—
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

WOW..great work..dear..you have put across the passionate love of ABHAy to PIYA so well..!! I totally agree with you..HIS LOVE IS TOO COMPLICATED but he is TO DIE FOR..because eh is a kind of a MAN YOU NEVER GET..!!😍

thnks a lot hema..ya,he is so very complicated yet his love 4 piya has no limit..
Thnks again πŸ€—
-Chinky- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Very touching OS, Mousumi. Though the last thing Abhay should do at this point is question the strength of their love but I do understand where he's coming from. His actions and reactions, all are going over my head, yet, when I see the situation he's stuck in, I can't help but feel sorry for him.

I just hope Pia stands by him in this whole Jail track. She may doubt his love for her after the way he's behaved and the fact that he's never claimed to love her, but she should realise that he's not capable of these murders. No matter what, Pia needs to believe Abhay, firstly, so that Abhay realises that his behaviour is not going to change Pia's feelings for him on the deeper level, they may on the surface level and secondly, so that Sid realises that he can never win Pia over. If Sid is successful in winning Pia over though, despite everything, then I will really dislike Pia, no matter how logical and realistic her decision will be.

Thanks for the PM. You made me connect to Abhay once again after so many days =)

thnks neethi 😊
I also feel so sorry for him,.no one 2 share his pains..
And rightly said,if piya will fall for sid,i cant stop myself from hating her ! I am really looking forward to the jail track with a hope that it will bring abhiya together..if she doesnt stand by abhay's side,it would be really ungrateful on her part..
Its my pleasure dear if I could make u connect with abhay,.thats what I wanted.. πŸ˜‰
Thnks a ton again πŸ€—
Edited by Chinky_RPattz - 13 years ago
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Mousumi... Omg you are such an amazing writer dint knew it before... And yes i am with you..every second i cry for abhay... And you so beautifully moulded all my feelings in a single diary page...

Its just that some lovestories are esoteric... Its not alwez that two lovers walk hand in hand and hug and kiss... Frankly telling abhiya's love is something out of world..not sure about pia as she has still not shown the extent to which she can go in her deewanagi.. But trust me we ll see it in jail track when she ll stand by him... But for abhay i can just say is.. This dude is crazy... He can go to any damn extent to make sure pia is safe... He can rip his own self apart if its for pia's safety... His every emotion just comes to his face from the deep caves of his heart only on hearing word 'PIA'.. And i know..what may come abhay will alwez be there for pia and never let her know why he did all that..and pia...i know may be being human she gets irritated sometimes..but when it comes to abhay's life and his reputation she can fight the whole world be it humans or be it supernaturals.... And buddy you so so so so beautifully explained abhay.s turmoil. .hats off to you..
-Chinky- thumbnail
Originally posted by: SimplyAparajita

Mousumi... Omg you are such an amazing writer dint knew it before...
Aww,.thanku so much πŸ€—

And yes i am with you..every second i cry for abhay... And you so beautifully moulded all my feelings in a single diary page...
Same here yaar,i cant see him in such a pain ..

Its just that some lovestories are esoteric... Its not alwez that two lovers walk hand in hand and hug and kiss... Frankly telling abhiya's love is something out of world..
Exactly,.their love story is something which cant be put in words

not sure about pia as she has still not shown the extent to which she can go in her deewanagi.. But trust me we ll see it in jail track when she ll stand by him...
hope so yaar..m dying 2 c them together.

But for abhay i can just say is.. This dude is crazy... He can go to any damn extent to make sure pia is safe... He can rip his own self apart if its for pia's safety... His every emotion just comes to his face from the deep caves of his heart only on hearing word 'PIA'.. And i know..what may come abhay will alwez be there for pia and never let her know why he did all that..and pia...i know may be being human she gets irritated sometimes..but when it comes to abhay's life and his reputation she can fight the whole world be it humans or be it supernaturals....
Agree with each n every word u have said !

And buddy you so so so so beautifully explained abhay.s turmoil. .hats off to you..
Thanks a lott again..i just tried 2 pen down abhay's feelings..m glad u liked it

😊
Rajani-Jadhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it was lovely dear...!😊
but i still feel abhay should tell piya the truth.....there are so many misunderstandings....and i am not liking the current track...
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Even I don't justify Abhay's behavior... whatever his feelings for Pia are...
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
fantastic work.....u wrote abhays feelings such brilliantly that now i feel sorry 4 him.......the pain was expressed so beautifully.......wonderful job...
thanx 4 the pm......pm me next time ur writing again
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow....nyc post hun!!!
LittleImmortal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awwww it was soo amazing very niceπŸ‘