Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Today is a sad day for us.  We have lost a precious family member. I know some of us have always wanted a MC and others were opposing it at all cost.  But today CVs have taken a big step toward the future of the show and Maaneet today.  I have no doubt that Maaneet will stand together and support each other in this time of grief.  They will immerse as a stronger couple as well as individuals.  Tragedies in life teach us what is at stake and who we are as humans.  It also teaches us to cherish all the moments in life.  So I think there will be a lesson in this tragedy for both Maan and Geet, all we have to do is wait and watch.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
rightly said . tragdies teaches us importance of life  . we shall fight with time and shld emerge as winner .
   "TIME IS THE BEST HEALER" AS WE SAY THIS SHALL ALSO PASS JAB RAAT HOTI HAI TO USKE SAATH SUBAH KI AAS BHI HOTI HAI WAISE HI MAANEET WILL COME OUT AS WINNER FIGHTING WITH ALL ODDS .
Edited by acjanfeb1 - 13 years ago
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree. Sharing the Pain/sorrows binds U more strongly to each other
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Originally posted by: acjanfeb1

rightly said . tragdies teaches us importance of life  . we shall fight with time and shld emerge as winner .

"TIME IS THE BEST HEALER" AS WE SAY THIS SHALL ALSO PASS JAB RAAT HOTI HAI TO USKE SAATH SUBAH KI AAS BHI HOTI HAI WAISE HI MAANEET WILL COME OUT AS WINNER FIGHTING WITH ALL ODDS .

yup.... har raat ke baad sawera..... time never stays the same everything comes to an end phir wo achi ho ya buri.... people in the situation make the best or the worst of tragedy.... I have complete faith in Maaneet and hoping our friends in this forum will also stay together in this time to grief
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hpe in this tragic stage maangeet will stay together and be eachother's strength and hope they don't maintain distance and both keep eachother from every emotion to keep that pain away.

-Saruu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: maan-and-geet

Today is a sad day for us.  We have lost a precious family member. I know some of us have always wanted a MC and others were opposing it at all cost.  But today CVs have taken a big step toward the future of the show and Maaneet today.  I have no doubt that Maaneet will stand together and support each other in this time of grief.  They will immerse as a stronger couple as well as individuals.  Tragedies in life teach us what is at stake and who we are as humans.  It also teaches us to cherish all the moments in life.  So I think there will be a lesson in this tragedy for both Maan and Geet, all we have to do is wait and watch.

This will strengthen their relationship and slowly but surely time will heal all the wounds and maybe sum day we will see another BSK.Maaneet will support each other and recover from the shock and emerge stronger both individually and as one.
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Originally posted by: tere_liye_10

This will strengthen their relationship and slowly but surely time will heal all the wounds and maybe sum day we will see another BSK.Maaneet will support each other and recover from the shock and emerge stronger both individually and as one.

yup my dear i have full faith in my Maaneet bas ab ye CVs kuch aur na kar deen 😕
very well said agree with u.......