Boys&Gals wid attitute problems #136(IO) note pg1 - Page 44

Posted: 13 years ago
hawww yeh kya laga rakha hain tum sab ne! uss din bhai bol rahe the ke main bohot slim hoon aur aaj tum! πŸ˜† and hey! i wasn't calling myself hawa! i am hawa hawaii πŸ˜†
Originally posted by stargaze94

hawww yeh kya laga rakha hain tum sab ne! uss din bhai bol rahe the ke main bohot slim hoon aur aaj tum! πŸ˜† and hey! i wasn't calling myself hawa! i am hawa hawaii πŸ˜†

m sowie..me slowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
kyu tune to kha ki mjhe lga hawa se baat kr re ho but mai to tujhse baat kr ri hoon
so u r slim na..bolengey to saiπŸ˜†
n hawa hawai to prinzii hπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hehe it is NOT okay! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
yeah right very funny di! πŸ˜† you and i both know what you were talking about!! πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† hehe i don't think it is good to be as slim as me! i want to put on weight but i am failing miserably πŸ˜†
hawww uss kamini ko toh main nahin chodne wali! 
pehle woh mujhse meri dream man churati hain aur ab meri title bhi! ruko usse aane do!!!! πŸ€£
aaj toh uski khair nahin! πŸ˜†

hehe it is NOT okay! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
yeah right very funny di! πŸ˜† you and i both know what you were talking about!! πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† hehe i don't think it is good to be as slim as me! i want to put on weight but i am failing miserably πŸ˜†
hawww uss kamini ko toh main nahin chodne wali! 
pehle woh mujhse meri dream man churati hain aur ab meri title bhi! ruko usse aane do!!!! πŸ€£
aaj toh uski khair nahin! πŸ˜†

hawww y y???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
no annu i dun no wht were v tokin abt*pixie innocent*🀣
to wen did i said its good to be slim ..hv been awardea a lifetym title *chuhiya* cuz of dat..nobody calls by ma name πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
are jus eat well.u wud beπŸ˜ƒ
hehe..hawwww.theek h lio khair...πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
whatever di! πŸ˜†
and whatever di again πŸ€£ (gosh armaan bhai's habit is growing on me) 
hehe i know right! they always used to tease my bestie and me by saying that when a strong wind blows, one of us would fly to the north pole and the other to the south pole πŸ˜†
like i didn't try di! it just never works! πŸ˜†
that i would don't you worry di πŸ˜ˆ

Edited by stargaze94 - 13 years ago

whatever di! πŸ˜†
and whatever di again πŸ€£ (gosh armaan bhai's hebit is growing on me) 
hehe i know right! they always used to tease my bestie and me by saying that when a strong wind blows, one of us would fly to the north pole and the other to the south pole πŸ˜†
like i didn't try di! it just never works! πŸ˜†
that i would don't you worry di πŸ˜ˆ

double whatevr annuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†(n dun temme b abt d copyright again)πŸ˜†
double whatevr again annu🀣
hehe ditto annu..me n ma bestie too used to bear datπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ma frnz used to say i vil blow n u vil flew away or wen ma bag used to be heavy na evrybody used to say dat aaj to chuhiya maregi..hehe.
pta h moti si book lete or kehte hold dis...pta h mai utha to leti thi..but meri nerves khecchti thi nd were visible..evrybody used to laugh lyk hellπŸ˜†gooshh those days😳
wht abt banana tipπŸ˜†
heehe devil annu
gosh no double whatevers di!!!! it is only and ONLY copyrighted by my bhai so only HE can use it πŸ˜†
hehe well my friends were never that mean but yeah πŸ˜† but it's not that i feel weak or anything so i guess i am okay with it πŸ˜†
banana? gosh i love bananas!!! πŸ˜†
hehe nope am not a devil, i am prinzi's tiny kamini and PJ bhaiya's dumbo sister πŸ˜† (crap i wasn't supposed to say that later bit but oh wells) πŸ˜†

gosh no double whatevers di!!!! it is only and ONLY copyrighted by my bhai so only HE can use it πŸ˜†
hehe well my friends were never that mean but yeah πŸ˜† but it's not that i feel weak or anything so i guess i am okay with it πŸ˜†
banana? gosh i love bananas!!! πŸ˜†
hehe nope am not a devil, i am prinzi's tiny kamini and PJ bhaiya's dumbo sister πŸ˜† (crap i wasn't supposed to say that later bit but oh wells) πŸ˜†

whatevr annuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hehe mere b mean ni the yaar.bas dey used to enjoy dat irritated expression on ma faceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ha to eat dem..vil helpπŸ˜†
ok tiny winykaminiπŸ˜† n dumboπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hawww ab to keh diya
i shall ignore your first line di and mind you .. you are very quick in replying huh! πŸ˜†
hehe well i guess i my friends still enjoy that look on face when they say such things πŸ˜†
hehe nahin i used to stare at them and do my homework on them na! πŸ˜†
hawww you can't call me by that!!!! you have to call me by the name you gave me πŸ˜†
kya keh diya? πŸ˜†

i shall ignore your first line di and mind you .. you are very quick in replying huh! πŸ˜†
hehe well i guess i my friends still enjoy that look on face when they say such things πŸ˜†
hehe nahin i used to stare at them and do my homework on them na! πŸ˜†
hawww you can't call me by that!!!! you have to call me by the name you gave me πŸ˜†
kya keh diya? πŸ˜†

he he..y ignoring??πŸ˜†
acha m i??😲 i no dat m quickπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yup yaar abhi to col shuru hi hua tha..wahan bhi abme ye krna shuru kr diya especially dey make fun of ma voice venevr i say dey mimick me n go awwwwwwwwwwwπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ohhhh u naughtyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
y y?? mujhe hak h annuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
u no datπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†