Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beast4u thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: stargaze94

nvm bhai i am way to lazy to do that and i really need to find someone who can make me a siggie on kash and shilpa-arjun :(((( 

i am pathetic at it so i won't even try ðŸ˜†
and thanks?! waapis lo! ðŸ˜¡
hehe thank goodness tumhara animated nahin hain! ðŸ˜† is this newly introduced or sth ... honestly like everyone has some animated thing! ðŸ˜†

hahaha ðŸ˜› lazy girl ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† oyye kash haven mein already kitni siggies hain to un mein se koi use kar lo na tum ðŸ˜ƒ aur ye arjun kon hai?????? ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

ok le liya waapis ðŸ˜†

nahi yaar ye thing to bahut puraani ho chuki hai ðŸ˜ƒ 

Edited by yourz4eva - 13 years ago
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hehe am i allowed to chorify things from the heaven??? ðŸ˜† and yup yup am a very very veryyyyy lazy girl ðŸ˜†
arjun kaun hain ðŸ˜²ðŸ¥º you just broke my heart bhai! i have like a huge crush on him and you don't know who he is! hehe he is arjun bijlani AKA mayank sharma AKA mere dil ka armaan ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†
good! wow maan liya itne jaldi! ðŸ˜†
wow that shows how unobservant i am ðŸ˜† but why is there a sudden influx in the number of people using it then??? i have been seeing practically everyone change to this thing today ðŸ˜†
beast4u thumbnail

hehe am i allowed to chorify things from the heaven??? ðŸ˜† and yup yup am a very very veryyyyy lazy girl ðŸ˜†

arjun kaun hain ðŸ˜²ðŸ¥º you just broke my heart bhai! i have like a huge crush on him and you don't know who he is! hehe he is arjun bijlani AKA mayank sharma AKA mere dil ka armaan ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†
good! wow maan liya itne jaldi! ðŸ˜†
wow that shows how unobservant i am ðŸ˜† but why is there a sudden influx in the number of people using it then??? i have been seeing practically everyone change to this thing today ðŸ˜†

offcousre u are allowed to use the free ones ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

okiessss mujhe zyada nahi pata coz mein serial nahi dekhta ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† r u talking abt the guy who was in MJHT ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

yea aaj mera mood kuch zyada hi khraab hai isliye 😆 ðŸ˜†

idk abt that annnuuu shayad ab zyada avi banne shuru ho gayyi hain isliye ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Euphoria. thumbnail
wellllllll i am not even a member of the heaven so i feel kinda weird chorifying their things ðŸ˜†
yes! i like him although i didn't use to watch mjht ðŸ˜† well i only like him and gurmeet from the guys in the industry and shilpa, rati and drashti ðŸ˜ƒ
kharaab ya accha? ðŸ˜†
🤣 haan mere alawa yahan sab talented ban gaya! ðŸ˜†
bhai will brb ... have to go for dinner!!! 
beast4u thumbnail

wellllllll i am not even a member of the heaven so i feel kinda weird chorifying their things ðŸ˜†

yes! i like him although i didn't use to watch mjht ðŸ˜† well i only like him and gurmeet from the guys in the industry and shilpa, rati and drashti ðŸ˜ƒ
kharaab ya accha? ðŸ˜†
🤣 haan mere alawa yahan sab talented ban gaya! ðŸ˜†
bhai will brb ... have to go for dinner!!! 

they won't mind that ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

okiessss ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

khraab yaar ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

yea could be ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜†

ok theek hai... ache se karna aaj kal kuch zyada patli ho gayyi ho tum ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Euphoria. thumbnail
bhai i am amazed by your speed honestly! i am done with my dinner and you just replied to my post! amzing bhai ðŸ˜†

well whatever then i want the siggie to be made as per my description ðŸ˜†
kharaab kyun???? apke itni pyaari se behen ke saath baat kar rahe hain aur mood kharab hain ðŸ˜†
bhai! you are supposed to say no and say that i am talented too (although i am not but still that's not the point ðŸ˜†)
yeah right bhai jaise ke apne mujhe dekha hain ðŸ˜†
beast4u thumbnail

bhai i am amazed by your speed honestly! i am done with my dinner and you just replied to my post! amzing bhai ðŸ˜†

well whatever then i want the siggie to be made as per my description ðŸ˜†
kharaab kyun???? apke itni pyaari se behen ke saath baat kar rahe hain aur mood kharab hain ðŸ˜†
bhai! you are supposed to say no and say that i am talented too (although i am not but still that's not the point ðŸ˜†)
yeah right bhai jaise ke apne mujhe dekha hain ðŸ˜†

yea wo mein google pe kuch dhoond raha tha isliye ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

yea right! ðŸ˜› itna time kis ke paas hoga ke tumhaari description sunne 😆 ðŸ˜†

wo mein ab sunday ko aaon ga online aur mein jis se baat karna chahta tha wo aayi nahi...😊 mera mood to subah se khraab hai yaar pehle bhai se jhagda kiya phir mom se ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­

you r talented annnuuuu but not multi talented samjhi ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

yea dekhe hai na tere pics jab tune cc pe upload kiya the ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Euphoria. thumbnail
oooo ok then it's fine ... mujhe laga you were lost in thoughts of someone you see ðŸ˜†
well let me see everyone but you! ðŸ˜† no actually what you said is right kissi ke paas mere liye time nahin hain ðŸ˜Š
well jisse tum baat karna chate the woh toh busy hain! i am sure woh jab free ho jaye gi tab woh tumse baat kar legi ðŸ˜† ooo my bhai has become a complete devdas! 
gosh bhai! why did you fight??? and go apologize then! you would feel better ðŸ˜ƒ
huh whatever bhai! i like to believe that i am multi-talented ... call me delusional but yeah ðŸ˜† 
crap you actually saw my pics on the cc but i thought you were not there ðŸ˜† hey that's unfair! i haven't seen yours yet :( i better see them soon bhai! ðŸ˜†
Edited by stargaze94 - 13 years ago
beast4u thumbnail

oooo ok then it's fine ... mujhe laga you were lost in thoughts of someone you see ðŸ˜†

well let me see everyone but you! ðŸ˜† no actually what you said is right kissi ke paas mere liye time nahin hain ðŸ˜Š
well jisse tum baat karna chate the woh toh busy hain! i am sure woh jab free ho jaye gi tab woh tumse baat kar legi ðŸ˜† ooo my bhai has become a complete devdas! 
gosh bhai! why did you fight??? and go apologize then! you would feel better ðŸ˜ƒ
huh whatever bhai! i like to believe that i am multi-talented ... call me delusional but yeah ðŸ˜† 
crap you actually saw my pics on the cc but i thought you were not there ðŸ˜† hey that's unfair! i haven't seen yours yet :( i better see them soon bhai! ðŸ˜†

mujhe kis ki yaadoon mein ghum hone ka koi shoq nahi hai ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

hawwwww thats not true annnuuu  meine bola ke tumhaari siggi bana ne keliye time nahi hai ðŸ˜ƒ aur tum aise bol rahi ho jaise sab tumhe avoid kar rahe hain ðŸ˜­

yea right! ðŸ¤¢ never mind jab aayegi tab mein nahi hu ga yaha ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† mein devdas kab bana huh tune mujhe daaru peete hue kab dekha ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

nah! meri galti nahi thi yaar to mein nahi karne waala apologies ðŸ˜Š

yea delusional wrd theek hai tumhaare liye ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

heyy chill annnuuu me was just kidding ok meine nahi dekhe tumhaare pics that day jab mein cc read kar raha tha tab mujhe pata chala ke tum logo ne ek doosre ko apni photos dikhayyi hain aur uske baad post edit kar di isliye mein nahi dekh saka ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

mere fb pe dekh lo jaa ke ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Euphoria. thumbnail
well as much as i want to reply to that question of yours, i will just keep my mouth shut for the time being ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
not avoid but they are never here especially those who i want to talk to! sirf prinnu, kavya aur tumse hi baat hoti hain meri 😊
hehe you wish bhai but you won;t be able to control yourself that much i can say with confidence ðŸ˜†
well leave that bit out warna toh tum bilkul devdas ho jo sirf ek insaan ke baara mein sochta hain ðŸ˜‰
doesn't matter if it was your fault or not, they are older than you and definitely said things for valid reasons so just apologise and you would feel loads better :)
hehe bhai i think i know something else but nvm will ask you that later and about your fb yeah like how? stalk you or something ðŸ˜† worst still there would be 1001 people with this name ESPECIALLY how would i know which of them is you! ðŸ˜†