Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PGirn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sanjh1234

love u for this post๐Ÿ˜Š

haha...love u for all ur awesome post too!
sharmila555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ญa very sad episode and GC's acting was mindblowing........ his expressions made me cry.........HATS OF TO GURRU..๐Ÿ‘
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
i feel that the team has been constant in giving us good episodes lately...and yes right now it is sad...so we should feel sad and then when it is happy again we'll feel happy too...๐Ÿ˜Š
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The team is doing a great job so far
Hopefully they will maintain it
Even with such a sad track the episodes are perfectly executed n directed
Hatz off to the team and the actors๐Ÿ‘
singhzsmriti thumbnail
I knw it was awsome!u knw I am a loyal GHSP fan and since a couple of week esp after maaneets weddng the quality of epis was realy gng dwn everybdy was criticizng hw GHSP has lost its charm and it was realy getng difficult 4 us loyal fans 2 answr 2 these cments but oh my! GHSP HAS COME BACK and that 2 WITH A BANG! Once again viewers are glued 2 their tv screens and my Gurmeetjaan oh! So godly jaan and princess DD 2 ofcourse! has once again revived tht rush in our hearts!
singhzsmriti thumbnail
I knw it was awsome!u knw I am a loyal GHSP fan and since a couple of week esp after maaneets weddng the quality of epis was realy gng dwn everybdy was criticizng hw GHSP has lost its charm and it was realy getng difficult 4 us loyal fans 2 answr 2 these cments but oh my! GHSP HAS COME BACK and that 2 WITH A BANG! Once again viewers are glued 2 their tv screens and my Gurmeetjaan oh! So godly jaan and princess DD 2 ofcourse! has once again revived tht rush in our hearts!    [Font]Love[/FONT][0]Koen[/COLOR][Font]Love[/FONT][0]Koen[/COLOR]
singhzsmriti thumbnail
๐Ÿค— my 2nd post ok a newbie here dnt realy knw hw to wrk thngs here in IF esp using mobile net