Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

AWESOME JOB GEETHSP TEAM!!

PGirn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
wow! what an episode...i have no energy left after watchin GeetHSP today..

i didnt move at all for 30 mins!! 

Yes im very sad that MC happenned..I didnt support that track.. but im not gonna talk about the storyline..MC/No MC is not the question anymore..we need to support our show n have faith in Cvs..cos they know what to do 

TODAY:
the direction, the editing, the scenes, the acting by each actors - everything was FITTING & IN ITS PLACE!!

Kudos to Cvs and actors...episode was VERY HEART BREAKING but technically, BRILLIANT

i have to point put one thing : the way the crew shot how MSK driving on the road on the way and transition of scenes to Geet then back to Maan was TOO GOOD..i felt like i was watchin a MOVIE!

by the way, did anyone get HP feel today..with the jeep and that particular BG music??

Then BG music when Maan saw Geet thru the blinds, was too good..baby music..NICE THINKING Cvs..

and what do i say abt Guru? AWESOMENESS today....he MADE ME feel the pain..and Dadi Annie Dev were complementing him! GOOD JOB ACTORS!!

and before u all jump to why they showed SO MUCH baby stuff before MC...come on guys, at the end of the day, this is their (ARTISTS) work..so serial is only fun to watch - when u laugh when ur fav couple laughs & u cry when they cry..

so they took us so high up n dropped a bomb on us - For them is good cinema /television BUT for us, its just freaking SAD to see our fav couple being like that...

so just enjoy the show n as of now, feel the and share Maaneet's and the rest of the Khurana's pain

CVS, thank you and keep it up..U ALL DERSERVE A STANDING OVATION for today episode

Fans, lets give each other support..i know most of will be sad..even those who wanted MC, pls dont tell me u werent affected by todays episode..im sure u guys are sad too...becoz they episode was too good..

ps: im still in sad mood ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by PGirn - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

i second you...great job by the GHSP team...๐Ÿ‘

but they gave us the pain...n now its up on them ..how they help us come out of this...
geetha0803 thumbnail
Agreed kudos to the whole team of Geet very good episode today ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by geetha0803 - 13 years ago
PEWIND thumbnail
excellent commentary on today's episode(technically)๐Ÿ˜‰

i knew it!! the minute the showed the little gal..im like ok MC is happening!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Heart breakie n Crackie๐Ÿ˜ญ

Yes i did get The HP feeling today...

I also did not support the mc track but i knew it was goin to happen coz the sign were so clear..jeevan ki bagiya song was a clear indication(because in the movie the heroin also goes thru MC)

p/s Im more sad for Maan than Geet..

Edited by PEWIND - 13 years ago
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Agree with you 100% - and showing all the baby stuff prior to MC - was all intensional... or else how would we connect to the MC and their pain!!! we all got attached to the baby in the last week.. that was the whole point!!

PGirn thumbnail
Originally posted by: PEWIND

excellent commentary on today's episode(technically)๐Ÿ˜‰

i knew it!! the minute the showed the little gal..im like ok MC is happening!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Heart breakie n Crackie๐Ÿ˜ญ

Yes i did get The HP feeling today...

I also did not support the mc track but i knew it was goin to happen coz the sign were so clear..jeevan ki bagiya song was a clear indication(because in the movie the heroin also goes thru MC)

p/s Im more sad for Maan than Geet..

thanks!

Becoz we saw Maan emotions...we will be able to see Geet's part from monday onwards...then will feel her pain....but today is just ouch ouch ouchie...
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
completely agree
Hats off 2 the CVz 4 such an awesome epi
Never did I cry as much as I did 2'day๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
All the actors did a fantastic job
GC was jus amazing wen he dashed 4 it as soon as he herd da news Xx...
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG COMPLETELY AGREE!!
TODAY'S EPISODE I DIDN MOVE AN INCH!
IT WAS OUT OF THIS WORLD !
EVERYTHING WAS PERFECTLY SHOT..
VERY BEAUTIFUL!
i was in favour of MC but still very very sad for both MAANEET
Letz see how beuatifully this track will be shown
How maan will get geet to live her life again
In fact Maan will prob play the blame game on himself that cuz of me this happened
Man..well itz upto cvs to decide what is good or not
But i am happy MC or no MC doesn matter..story is moving
Very beautiful EPISODE indeed
BOTH CVS N ACTORS DESERVE A STANDING OVATION๐Ÿ‘

Edited by luv_harshad - 13 years ago
--Kesh-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: PGirn

wow! what an episode...i have no energy left after watchin GeetHSP today..

i didnt move at all for 30 mins!! 

Yes im very sad that MC happenned..I didnt support that track.. but im not gonna talk about the storyline..MC/No MC is not the question anymore..we need to support our show n have faith in Cvs..cos they know what to do 

TODAY:
the direction, the editing, the scenes, the acting by each actors - everything was FITTING & IN ITS PLACE!!

Kudos to Cvs and actors...episode was VERY HEART BREAKING but technically, BRILLIANT

i have to point put one thing : the way the crew shot how MSK driving on the road on the way and transition of scenes to Geet then back to Maan was TOO GOOD..i felt like i was watchin a MOVIE!

by the way, did anyone get HP feel today..with the jeep and that particular BG music??

Then BG music when Maan saw Geet thru the blinds, was too good..baby music..NICE THINKING Cvs..

and what do i say abt Guru? AWESOMENESS today....he MADE ME feel the pain..and Dadi Annie Dev were complementing him! GOOD JOB ACTORS!!

and before u all jump to why they showed SO MUCH baby stuff before MC...come on guys, at the end of the day, this is their (ARTISTS) work..so serial is only fun to watch - when u laugh when ur fav couple laughs & u cry when they cry..

so they took us so high up n dropped a bomb on us - For them is good cinema /television BUT for us, its just freaking SAD to see our fav couple being like that...

so just enjoy the show n as of now, feel the and share Maaneet's and the rest of the Khurana's pain

CVS, thank you and keep it up..U ALL DERSERVE A STANDING OVATION for today episode

Fans, lets give each other support..i know most of will be sad..even those who wanted MC, pls dont tell me u werent affected by todays episode..im sure u guys are sad too...becoz they episode was too good..

ps: im still in sad mood ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Not just today but last few episodes have been brilliant in terms of direction, editing, story and of course acting especially DD and GC.

Yesterday and day before they showed some beautiful to-be mother - father scenes... things that a couple in real life would do. Brilliant work. Tugged at my heart strings. 

And then today one of the most tragic events of a to-be mother-father's lifes... Brilliantly executed by the actors and apart from the mobile blooper and the fact that Geet being serious had no oxygen mask on๐Ÿ˜•, the technical aspects were really gud as well... 

Kudos to the Geet-team for their efforts... ๐Ÿ‘

PGirn thumbnail
@dtri ...exactly...thats their KEY point....

@MaaneetLuverr...omg ur so right..the way Maan dashed after hearing the news was just SO NATURAL.anyone would ahve done that..

thats what i like abt GEETHsp the make all reactions and actions very realistic and natural...although sometimes they dont lol