Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dimpzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
its really bad seeing maan cry!
when i saw maan cry i seriously like just burst out crying even more
watching someone tough like maan cry is just tooooo bad!
feel so horrible right now 😭😭
n then geet......i can't see her like tat
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
HYEEEEEEEEE I M DIEEEEEEEEEEE TO SEE HIS TEAR😭
jasraj123 thumbnail
this pain his eyes making me cry😭. i cn't bear this pain in his eyes.
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
1 fink I luv about GC is wivout Sayin anyfing he expresses through his eyes on how he'z feeling Xx...
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: hiraj

poor Maan  can't control his tears ...............hopefully in future Maneet will have their own baby n we get to see their Parenthood but not now as its not the time besides Geet needs to be free from all connections from her Past n Dev!

the baby died : march 12 😭2011
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Dadi loves Maaneet to the core & this she proved today with her superlative acting spree

TRUE said dadi won the trophy today especially when she saw Maan and how she hugged him n  cried...... like she has lost her whole world..........as bobby said it was hard for us to believe that she was acting.......
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i cant bear to see it.i feel as though i can just jump into my screen and give him a warm, tight comforting hug which he can pass on to geet.
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ 
soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sanjh u always make us laugh but for the first time m crying aftr seeing ur post...
really it was soooo heart wrenching...i will kill those useless cvs now 😑 😑 😑
Nandita5 thumbnail
This episode has proven beyond any shadow of doubt that GC does not need any dialogues to act. His eyes say it all. The pain in them was so heart-wrenching that I was literally sobbing. Just could not control myself. What was so touching was that just before he got the news he had told that woman that "I am a papa also".......omg what a performance.....and what an episode......a common occurrence has been presented in such a unique way...... no screaming, no shouting, no loud BG music.....the charm was in the simplicity of it all and in the performance of ALL THE CAST......each and every one did a great job...be it Dadi, dev, Anni, Romeo, Manisha or even Adi at the site. The picturisation was also superb. Very realistically presented.....hats off to the entire team of GHSP....U have proven that we are not wrong in loving this show...keep it up.....