Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG and the music they played made it even more SADD
and the precapp......😭😭😭😭
I feel so sad for GEET
AMAZING acting by Geet and Maan!!
Letz see how this track builds up..excited
Really hoping this track is portrayed beautifully n there is no AAN to ruin it..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: muniza75

Oye kya my Maan, what about Geet? My heart cries for both, more for Geet, cause as a mothe ri can understand how it feels, when you lost your baby.....

Muniza

Geet's pain is definitely double & luved her expressions today.......totally out of the world.......absolutely dumb-struck in pain.......
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yaar all were best today even annie too what to say aby daadi she was the trophy winnerπŸ‘
bobby13rocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanjh1234

yaar all were best today even annie too what to say aby daadi she was the trophy winnerπŸ‘

Ya true yaar,Dadi felt so real today.........it was hard to believe that she was acting......superb......πŸ‘              
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Ya true yaar,Dadi felt so real today.........it was hard to believe that she was acting......superb......πŸ‘              

sach mai daadi the way she cried made my heart go for her 
maangeet4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hiraj

poor Maan  can't control his tears ...............hopefully in future Maneet will have their own baby n we get to see their Parenthood but not now as its not the time besides Geet needs to be free from all connections from her Past n Dev!

agree with u......
there is always sunshine after darkness
bobby13rocks thumbnail
                                                                                                                                                                       A priceless pic.......
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sanju ki bachi y did you have to show this pic to us. Mushkiloon se tears sanbhalne mein aye the πŸ˜­
bobby13rocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanjh1234

sach mai daadi the way she cried made my heart go for her 

Dadi loves Maaneet to the core & this she proved today with her superlative acting spree
Dilsay thumbnail
😭😭😭😭.😭😭😭😭
😭
I was so upset to see them like this .Their sad  face started haunting me and I left the forum for a while just to be away from that aura.
We were all so happy yesterday and today is just the opposite.CVS have played their last trump card.

Now what next ?????????????????