Written Update-12th March '11

Posted: 13 years ago
Khanak shouting for her beloved while waving a rolled up newspaper.Or magazine.Well some paper thingie at all costs.
Beloved runs down the stairs asking her what happened and why she is shouting.
Khanak points towards the source-a white hairy dog (There is no love lost between me and dogs.Just FYI.In case I sound more sympathetic towards the humans than the dog)
Both try to hush it away.

Darkened room.Bright glare from TV screen.
K family with snacks in front of those CCTV wali screen thingies.
(Reminds me of Macbeth and the dance around the pot)
All happy to be able to spy on my cuties-ShaNak.DUH.All three (Yes Akshay the sensible one has chose to alienate himself from this.Very rightly, I think.) practice their evil laughs.
ShaNak run in circles, up and down furniture in order to doge the dog.K family continue to laugh and enjoy😡 (Oh well.ShaNak look cute together.)

Shaan calls Sunil.Asks him for rescue (I nod vigorously.Dogs can be rabid you know!)
Sunil doesn't pick up his call.Shaan calls Madhavi.She cuts the call too.(I say a little prayer of thanks for my parents)
Shaan calls the errant sister-in-law.Ditto.

Khanak picks up the ghar ka phone.Asks Aada and Mummy jee to save them while Shaan looks at her incredulously.He taps her and tells her she needs to dial first. (Awww meri cute KFD.If I was loving hubby I would pull her cheeks and hug her!)
She dials.They don't pick up again.(Okay I am getting tired of writing this again and again.Suffice it to say No one picks any calls.)
Shaan tells Khanak that he KNOWS they are all in this together.To torture him.Its a PLAN.
Khanak asks him why she would taarchur herself.Shaan mimics her (hehe.cute) and tells her its torture not taarchur.Khanak tells him its not the time to teach her English (I send out brainwaves telling Shaan he should resume her English lessons.Or enroll her in school.Or get her proper tuitions..!)
ShaNak run upstairs out of range of camera (I cheer.*Yay!*)

ShaNak in room.Vow to lock dog in room (I mutter, HELLO.You're together.Alonre.In your bedroom.Forget the dog!!!)
ShaNak makes plans and maps.
Shaan asks Khanak whether she understood the plan.She says Haan.Shaan glares.She says Nahi.(Remember the scene when he asks her on the phone whether she is in their room or not?!Haye.Nostalgia!)
Shaan kisses her.On the cheek (I melt into a puddle of cuteness overload)
Shaan tells her it was her punishment (Hahah.I LOVE his brand of punishment.Sigh)

ShaNak go back downstairs.Shaan feeding something to the dog (meatstrips, perhaps?) They lure it upstairs. 

RaJen scene
Rahul asks Jenny who she is and why she is there.
She has apparently changed his life since she came into it.
He wants to know everything about her.
She tells him to go(I agree with her whole heartedly.)
She promises him that she will come and answer all questions the next day

ShaNak
ShaNak manage to capture dog in the Paathshala
ShaNak sit on the sofa with popcorn
Khanak looks at popcorn.Realizes the doggy will be hungry.Talks about gigantic Dhulwadi dogs (Hehe.Sounds like a sports team.The Dhulwadi Dogs)
Khanak makes her cute face and says Pleeeejjj.(Oh yeah forgot to mention.She wants them to feed the dog)
Shaan agrees (Need I say it?)
The paathshala is a mess.Sad BG music.Fool-Phool FB.
Shaan comforts Khanak and tries to straighten up the room.
Shaan says he can't believe how all their memories have been destroyed thanks to evil parents evil plan. (Umm yeah but dude.Memories tou brain mein hogi na.Still I feel sorry for my Shanak.And myself.Stupid dog.I knew there was a reason I didn't like dogs.I can imagine all the hate rays being beamed at me by all the dog lovers.Sigh)
ShaNak leave paathshala.(I wait for Shaan to hug Khanak) Shaan tells Khanak to go and he shall come in a while (My wish is ignored)

Shaan comes back into Paathshala.Opens the window.Thinks and grins (I wonder if he is imagining the dog plunging to his death.Ouch.Wait the 9 lives thing only applies to cats, right?)

Shanak on sofa.Hating on dog.Shaan gleefully tells Khanak he left the window open.Khanak uses heavy Hindi words which Shaan and I both don't get. Khanak says she needs to save poor little dog.

ShaNak go into Paathshala.
Dog is ghaayab
Khanak closes the window and prays to God that whatever she be thinking is wrong.
Shaan tries to console her. (haha fires BIG time.Dude!)
Shaan tells Khanak that he doesn't like it if anyone comes between them (Awwww.Me neither!)
Khanak asks him that will he kill whoever comes in between them then?
Khanak daantofies Shaan and leaves(Whatever.I love this couple.They're so cutely married.)

K family conversation.Goes over my head.I don't get it.Anyway SunAvi are being way to chummy with Khushboo. 

ShaNak separate and sad.
K family thinks they need to go to ShaNak (I think they should stay away.Enough damage done!)

*Episode Ends*

Pre-cap:
Dog back with Sorry note for Khanak from Shaan
Khanak hugs dog (Umm hello?Can you please go hug Shaan instead.Thank you.Love.)

Nice update yamuna jamuna🤗
Todays loved to see pathshala  again and old pathshala scene also😆
What you says
Khanak hugs dog (Umm hello?Can you please go hug Shaan instead.Thank you.Love.)🤣
can i hug to shaan instead of khanak..use kutta ko hug karne do🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤗  She should go hug Shantanu lol! that was a cute way to say sorry!
@Deepali
Thanks!
Hahaha.You girls!
I give you full leave to hug Shaan.But Khanak mind karay gi=p

@Sonali
*hugs*
I know!
I look forward to cute ShaNak scene after cute sorry scene😃
Hai.. loved all your () comments!! And the update too!!😉😊

👏👏👏👏 Thanks for the update. Lovely shaNak moments😳

BTW I am confused now is it Yumna or Jamuna!! phew.. I will stick to Yumna!!😊😛
@Jess
Thanks!Aaj ke liye ek 'that was good' shall do=p
As for my name-call me whatever you like.Everyone else seems to.
Originally posted by -SYS-

@Jess
Thanks!Aaj ke liye ek 'that was good' shall do=p
As for my name-call me whatever you like.Everyone else seems to.

Many revers name too🤣🤣🤣🤣
@ Namoona!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I loved your take on this! Bilkul Bindas!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

btw he did give her a side hug in the room 

@Rooj
Yeah I know
Is it my fault I crave for more hugs?
I love hugs!

P.S: You overuse the 🤣! IF might decide to revoke the privilege. Hmph.
Namoona:

well it's not ur fault but I left you a present in ur inbox with my ideal thoughts🤣🤣🤣 
I yearn for the same thing ok...🤣

and as for 🤣, please they can't do that...beside u all love me for this🤣🤣🤣🤣