What baby really means 2 sunvi?

Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
sunil-mads r just 2 much.i like the dogtrack.but  dis 2 r behavng like stupids.dey dnt cm like they r ready 2 b grandparents🤢
shanak comeon teach them a lesson soon dat dog is not equal 2 a kid......
i want shanak 2 support eachoder n spoil der plan............

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly!

When Sunil said "hum toh bas unki help kar rahe hai"😡

I felt like throwing my glass at him. He DOESN'T need to!! Somebody explain it to him!! but then, sab toh waise hi paagal hai😡

They shudnt have shown Boo's pregnancy at all....there is no link...it did to Boo's character what the MMS dd to Rahul's character.

One could actually feel for Shanak during the Paathshaala scene...the way they showed him wanting just his wife....and that he wont tolerate anybody b/w them....I wish the stupid Sunil could've heard it.

But today's epi was good....and only, only, only for Shanak.

Bless this couple!! They need to spend time alone 

*Honeymoon* 
-Deepali- thumbnail
Agree varsha i also like dog track but sunil madz looking hilarious !!
i also wants shanak togethers spoil their stupid idea 😆
their mad ideas dog also spoiled their old golden momeris in pathsala  soo bad 😡
Edited by Deepali88 - 13 years ago
Silpa_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think that sunvi want ShaNak to take care of the dog...like give food, love,  etc... just like what a baby needs,
... but I think that after this dog track not only Shaan but also Khanak will realise that she os also not so ready to be mom...

... that is what I think... ... ...
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

altough boo aborted willingly der will b some feelng der shud b sum effct on her.ye to kisi aur ki familyplanning kar rahi hain.huh...............

destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes I agree with u  varsha!! sunavi are behaving too childishly and Khushboo joining the fun

is too bad
she aborted her own child since she felt  she had the right to do so

But she is joining the fun of wanting Shaan to become a father!! it is so ridiculous..  I loved khanaks take on the right to live even for a small creature like dog

Hope Khushboo gets a serious lesson from it and repents more sincerely
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It would be cute if they rebuild the paatshalla together this time, it would be fun to see them covered in paint along with nok-joks

I think Sunil and Madhavi are immature in their plan, it would be fine if they were testing them to see if they would make good parents/ or a good team in a project, but the issue here is that both are good together but not ready for a child yet ( refering to Shanak) I think Khushboo should be having some remorse.
Edited by adventure_gurl - 13 years ago
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think thy r to excited to being grnma granpA thy forfgot that thy r nt rady i think khnak will mde them realised that
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

On one level I can understand SunAvi showing ShaNak what it takes to look after a small child, by making them look after the dog....

But that's besides the point....The point is Shaan doesn't want a child right now, becuase he wants time alone with his wife....

I hope this dog insident allows ShaNak to talk about the mattter.....(How many times have I said that???😆)....SunAvi and Khushboo will be listening and hopefully, they will realise they need to back away....Perhaps hearing ShaNak talk about taking a small life, will make Khushboo think.....

pinky charm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think khanak should support shaan ....