Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Have No Words To Express Feelings Today

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh My God what I saw today was an episode which far surpassed any which has even been shown on TV till today. The entire episode was so well executed that I don't know what to say. I am at a loss for words as to who to praise. 

GC for his superb show of emotions....the initial stunned look, the anger at the traffic block, the determination with which he started pushing the truck, or the stunned look when he heard the doc saying that she could not save the baby or the final scene when he looks at Geet from the glass with just a2 tears in his eyes. I always believed him to be a very good performer but today he has surpassed all my expectations.

The writer, director and the whole team deserve a standing ovation for the superb way they have shown this very common and simple MC track. No one screamed, no one shouted, there was no loud dhadang-dhadang (I mean BG music) in the back ground. Just heart-wrenching dialogues and expressions.

Dadi was also superb in the way she blamed herself. Not to forget Dev. His acting was also very good. It can be seen that he does care for Geet ...his concern about his bro was also commendable.

Anni, Romeo, Manisha and even Adi.....all of them were simply superb.

As for DD, her acting prowess will be seen from Monday I guess. But knowing how talented she is I have no doubts that it will be mind-blowing.

I am not at all ashamed to admit that today i literally sobbed when I saw the episode. I think this is the first time in the history of Indian TV that the viewers would have cried and not the performers. All the actors had underplayed their emotions, leaving it to the viewers to understand the depth of their feelings, and to cry with them.

With this I sign off but I know that today i am not going to have a peaceful night's sleep. The happenings of today's epi are going to be coming into my mind again and again. I am sure many of u  must also be feeling the same way. 

So now the much dreaded MC has happened and it has been shown in a way that I could never have deemed it possible for any one to show it on TV. Lets see what the CVs now have in store for us. I for one am sure that they will not disappoint us.

So chow to all of u and hope all of u have a nice sleep and enjoy ur Sunday....I most definitely am not going to enjoy mine........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i have no problem wid mc but cv first bonded us with baby and then killed it is hurting yaar ðŸ˜­ 
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
when i first read about the miscarriage i dunno why but i felt odd lyk smthng very imp has gone frm ur life..........realy sad but lvd the the whole issue has been portrayed...........
lody thumbnail

i will show u what i feel
Edited by lody - 13 years ago
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agreeeee yaar GC IS AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I CANT EXPLAIN MY FEELINGS
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hamavand

Oh My God what I saw today was an episode which far surpassed any which has even been shown on TV till today. The entire episode was so well executed that I don't know what to say. I am at a loss for words as to who to praise. 

GC for his superb show of emotions....the initial stunned look, the anger at the traffic block, the determination with which he started pushing the truck, or the stunned look when he heard the doc saying that she could not save the baby or the final scene when he looks at Geet from the glass with just a2 tears in his eyes. I always believed him to be a very good performer but today he has surpassed all my expectations.

The writer, director and the whole team deserve a standing ovation for the superb way they have shown this very common and simple MC track. No one screamed, no one shouted, there was no loud dhadang-dhadang (I mean BG music) in the back ground. Just heart-wrenching dialogues and expressions.

Dadi was also superb in the way she blamed herself. Not to forget Dev. His acting was also very good. It can be seen that he does care for Geet ...his concern about his bro was also commendable.

Anni, Romeo, Manisha and even Adi.....all of them were simply superb.

As for DD, her acting prowess will be seen from Monday I guess. But knowing how talented she is I have no doubts that it will be mind-blowing.

I am not at all ashamed to admit that today i literally sobbed when I saw the episode. I think this is the first time in the history of Indian TV that the viewers would have cried and not the performers. All the actors had underplayed their emotions, leaving it to the viewers to understand the depth of their feelings, and to cry with them.

With this I sign off but I know that today i am not going to have a peaceful night's sleep. The happenings of today's epi are going to be coming into my mind again and again. I am sure many of u  must also be feeling the same way. 

So now the much dreaded MC has happened and it has been shown in a way that I could never have deemed it possible for any one to show it on TV. Lets see what the CVs now have in store for us. I for one am sure that they will not disappoint us.

So chow to all of u and hope all of u have a nice sleep and enjoy ur Sunday....I most definitely am not going to enjoy mine........

I agree 100% with u....the way they all acted and the way it was executed made the whole episode so real and emotional...for me the final few minutes...when Maan looks at Geet from the window with the baby tune...it was so painful...