WHY DID WE ALL WANT A MC? Authors Nt.Pg 4

-Saruu- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 We were all in such a hurry 4 the baby to die or cum out so we can have romantic scenes but we werent thinking😆

IF Geet had a MC,she wouldnt just come home and be like'Come on,Maan.Lets go hav sum hardcore sex?😳

She would be broken completely,It would take her a long time to recover,To even want to get close to maan.In those 9 months,a mother bonds in such a close way with her child.Every breath she takes,The baby takes.Everything she eats,The baby eats.They say a woman becomes a true woman when she becomes a mother,that is so true.Her whole life changes,She would do anything for the baby.Geet's wounds will take a long time to heal.😭😭😭😭

We'll probaby see sweet or sad scenes now rather than Romantic scenes.😕

And if the baby was born,They wouldnt have said to the nurse'Can u keep the kid here,We'll be ryt back'  Or Give it to Dadi on the 1st nyt and be like'Bye baby.Mummy And Daddy have sum important stuff 2 do,Would they?

This show isnt all about Romance,its about Geets Fight for Justice,Her fight to do everything for her baby.And today,She lost her fight😭.
This serial was never just about romantic scenes.Todays episode was truly magical,Amazing Acting by GC AND DD.I was crying so bad,Im only 14 but today i understood the feelings a mum has for her child.

Please Comment😭😆😭
Edited by tere_liye_10 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirIka4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tere_liye_10

We were all in such a hurry 4 the baby to die or cum out so we can have romantic scenes but we werent thinking😆

IF Geet had a MC,she wouldnt just come home and be like'Come on,Maan.Lets go hav sum hardcore sex?😳

She would be broken completely,It would take her a long time to recover,To even want to get close to maan.In those 9 months,a mother bonds in such a close way with her child.Every breath she takes,The baby takes.Everything she eats,The baby eats.They say a woman becomes a true woman when she becomes a mother,that is so true.Her whole life changes,She would do anything for the baby.Geet's wounds will take a long time to heal.😭

We'll probaby see sweet or sad scenes now rather than Romantic scenes.😕

And if the baby was born,They wouldnt have said to the nurse'Can u keep the kid here,We'll be ryt back'  Or Give it to Dadi on the 1st nyt and be like'Bye baby.Mummy And Daddy have sum important stuff 2 do,Would they?

This show isnt all about Romance,its about Geets Fight for Justice,Her fight to do everything for her baby.And today,She lost her fight😭.
This serial was never just about romantic scenes.Todays episode was truly magical,Amazing Acting by GC AND DD.I was crying so bad,Im only 14 but today i understood the feelings a mum has for her child.

Please Comment😭😆😭

Nicely Said and totally agree with you.
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AGREEEEE YAAR TODAY EPI IS AWESOME
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very nice post
& I agree GC & DD wer superb 2'day I was crying along wiv dem
I was really sad wen I found out da baby was dead 😭😭😭
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well said. i did not want MC to happen atall becasue poor geet is so shattered. she fought for this baby, she almost got killed for this baby and now that she had MC just think what she is going through. she would not want to get close to maan at a time like this, she has sunk into depression. romance is not even on her mind...so in a way MC made room for maneet to get closer but that will be a long wait till they get there because of what geet is going through right now.
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
they totally rocked ... GC and DD were awesome .... i loved daadi's acting too .... she was really good... 

i hope CVs dont do something stupid .. they've a chance to pull off some really emotionally charged scenes ...since they have the plot and the amazing GC and DD .... i hope they dont mess it up ,..

______
Sana
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
MC is terrible,, whether story demands it or not

it is heart wrenching to see Geet's efforts didnt bring her the joy she was looking forward
amzu32 thumbnail

very nice post...today epi was awesome.........

Dilsay thumbnail
Thanks for the PM.

I am so sad and upset today that I walked out from IF.I don't know how did I watch today's episode hoping and praying that nothing is gonna happen to the baby.......................😭.

I know they have played their biggest trump card as their last resort to increase their TRP but what next ?

Hopefully they have something more eye catching and interesting in store otherwise this show is bound to go in drain.
😭
Edited by Dilsay - 13 years ago
maaneet_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😭 totally agree with you