Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

jadoo hi jadoo (Page 2)

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newdime

I have stopped long time ago to have high hopes on this CVs...Take a ChillPill and let see what next.  I think they know our expectations are high from them so they know how to play with it.
the strike came at most delicate time yaar and thus causing more pain

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Newdime18mypride

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

great post ...full of jadoo episode....hope it really brings some betterment to the show
thanks dear ya hope for good to comeSmile

Edited by sanjh1234 - 12 March 2011 at 10:30am
saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

what is hurting me is so many epi on baby and now baby is gone feeling like crying but it is reel life and decision was to be taken for betterment of show so lets us think in practical way and me and u all will  try.hai na ?? this is jadoo of sharing our happiness and pains on IF                                                                  The cv's took the decision of MC a bit too late.....if they were to go with the mc track they could have opted for it earlier......... what's there to play with our emotions coz everyone is not strong enough to bear the pain.........but I believe that everything that ends has a new beginning ......so letz hope that the best is yet to come in Maaneet's life.........                                                    I completely agree with u Sanjh, we all r here to share our happiness & pains........                                                                
ya bobby the pain is not over but on its way to reach us on monday
saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosie11

Nice post.   But even i fell that MC dikhana hee tha then why delay it so much
ya  dear it must  have been over before marriage we wud have been happy
18mypride IF-Rockerz
18mypride
18mypride

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
heyyyyy... sanj is back with new analyst.... 100% agree with all your 11 points... hatts off my dear...Wink... khamiyan aur khubiyaan haqeeqat izzhaar karna toh aap se seekhen.... wah bhai wah ... hum toh bas wait karte hain aap ke post ke liye.Smile
MC tho hona hi tha.....

saanjh11Asmi13

Bharathi_gurti IF-Dazzler
Bharathi_gurti
Bharathi_gurti

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

what is hurting me is so many epi on baby and now baby is gone feeling like crying but it is reel life and decision was to be taken for betterment of show so lets us think in practical way and me and u all will  try.hai na ?? this is jadoo of sharing our happiness and pains on IF                                                                  The cv's took the decision of MC a bit too late.....if they were to go with the mc track they could have opted for it earlier......... what's there to play with our emotions coz everyone is not strong enough to bear the pain.........but I believe that everything that ends has a new beginning ......so letz hope that the best is yet to come in Maaneet's life.........                                                    I completely agree with u Sanjh, we all r here to share our happiness & pains........                                                                
bobby just like they cant show an mc track...you are feeling bad today right...your angry at them right? this is want cv's want...this is their triumph in bringing the baby track...it shows you were emotionally bonded with the story...so you are crediting the entire geet team by getting frustrated...this is why they are called directors and again this is cv's ka jadoo....

saanjh11bobby13rocks

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serenelove

Good job Sanjh.

They showed us so many episode & Foolishly I was hoping to see maneet with child. What about their Dev's care 4 child creating dilemma 4 maan and all that?

Let's hope they don't show more blunders

so true yaar now damage is done toh cv gear up no more filler and blunders we want best episodes now
bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Sanjh, me too felt the same like you          1.felt Pinky's absence today,                    2.felt that Maan will topple the truck after seeing his facial reactions,                        3.Annie & Dev r too much alike as sis-bro coz they emote almost in the similar manner.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharathi_gurtisaanjh11Asmi13

Go to top