Romance at the cost of MC? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Although i am very sad that there wont be a BSK😭 i say kudos to the cv's for actualy showing the MC even though its been dragged

The story needs to move forward and there is so much more to life than just having a baby.

Agreed she struggled alot for her baby but then if the baby had been born it would have been a typical show.

Geet being Geet is different & after showing MC hopefully the CV'S can show how women who suffer MC's react and how they cope with such a big loss the pain the depression and how their loved ones support is pivotal in bringing them to thier feet

Hope the CV's show not just Maan but also Dadi & Annie helping Geet to recover from her trauma...
Originally posted by sanjh1234

i have no problem wid mc but cv first bonded us with baby and then killed it is hurting yaar ðŸ˜­

I feel the same😭
Not saying this to sound mean or anything, but i'm sure some people here are happy with the MC, wasn't there alot of people who wanted it to happen anyways 🤢 now i'm sure they are glad 😕
I don't think we have any proof to say that MC was planned during HP track or IP track and that Swati left because this track was delayed.

There can be many reasons for this MC to come up..the CVs just messed it up. They should have done it long ago when DD refused to sport a baby bump. No, I don't think it's a rumor because a company like times of india would never post such an article on their website without proper sources. In the name of creating drama, they have just used the baby and his heath numerous times. And to come to think of it, if DD is not ready to sport a bump, I doubt she will be ready to sport being a mom (this comes from my dear friend Pooja).

In short, the CVs have only messed it up....
Originally posted by dolphinUSA

I don't think we have any proof to say that MC was planned during HP track or IP track and that Swati left because this track was delayed.

There can be many reasons for this MC to come up..the CVs just messed it up. They should have done it long ago when DD refused to sport a baby bump. No, I don't think it's a rumor because a company like times of india would never post such an article on their website without proper sources. In the name of creating drama, they have just used the baby and his heath numerous times. And to come to think of it, if DD is not ready to sport a bump, I doubt she will be ready to sport being a mom (this comes from my dear friend Pooja).

In short, the CVs have only messed it up....

i totally agree dol
dat MC isnt a issue but timing of MC is a big issue...................wen PH knew dat DD is refusing to go 4 it den dey shouldnt have used baby as an object 4 dere TRP and let viwers get attached to baby so much...........
dey could have easily shown in first doc appointment dat geet was never pregnant.............
now if bump has not to b dere den dey cant show godh bharai and delivery na.............dat would look ridiculous.........
so cv's messed up d timing...........
i know yar this show was about geet and her baby, the trouble she went threw just to save that baby. how she stood up to everyone who insulted her baby! 
very disappointed in the cvs!
Originally posted by pooja83

i totally agree dol
dat MC isnt a issue but timing of MC is a big issue...................wen PH knew dat DD is refusing to go 4 it den dey shouldnt have used baby as an object 4 dere TRP and let viwers get attached to baby so much...........
dey could have easily shown in first doc appointment dat geet was never pregnant.............
now if bump has not to b dere den dey cant show godh bharai and delivery na.............dat would look ridiculous.........
so cv's messed up d timing...........

Agree with u guys.