Posted: 13 years ago
I m sad from the bottom of my heart.😭 Who says romance is not possible after kid.? That unborn baby was the highlight of this show and now he is gone. Me total sad😭
Geet's challenge to the society & fighting out against all odds came to an end...😭....but every thing that ends has a new beginning........so hope that the best is yet to come in her life.......true love never fades off no matter after being a mother of a child.........it completely depends on the cv's  coz its their task of handling the matter with utmost perfection........may be they have planned something else for us.......letz see.....Edited by bobby13rocks - 13 years ago
I beg to disagree that the baby track was ended because CVs wanted to show romance between the lead pair. There are practical reasons for which this track has come up. This doesnt mean that I am happy about it.

Sisters in Geet,

A child was conceived.  This unborn child was the initiator of making a coy, soft, sweet Geet to a defiant and strong Geet.  Maan was the intrument this baby brought for Geets physical protection.  The baby did its part, played the great game to make Geet a wonderful wise and socially aware young woman.  Therefore, this bond made Geet protect it.  God gave the baby a role to play and when its work was done, called it back.  In this  way I give justification for the CVs taking this track of an MC.  

Lets be cool and composed and watch the unfurling drama.  CVs have their game plan and we need to give them the time to reveal it to us.

Be cool girls.

Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
Well let me tell u the MC was part of the plan from the time Maaneet went back to HP...but because of audience and the pressure they delayed the MC.....and as a result Swati Pandey left the show...

so don't think that the MC was never part of the plan.......after the HP....the IP track was gonna be another plan for the MC but it got scrapped.....

No, the CV's have not planned an MC because they needed romance....but they needed to move the story; and they thought it was apt to bring MC to move in a direction in which they think will be good. Let them do their jobs. If we had earlier Swati would have not left.....
i have no problem wid mc but cv first bonded us with baby and then killed it is hurting yaar ðŸ˜­
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Well let me tell u the MC was part of the plan from the time Maaneet went back to HP...but because of audience and the pressure they delayed the MC.....and as a result Swati Pandey left the show...

so don't think that the MC was never part of the plan.......after the HP....the IP track was gonna be another plan for the MC but it got scrapped.....

No, the CV's have not planned an MC because they needed romance....but they needed to move the story; and they thought it was apt to bring MC to move in a direction in which they think will be good. Let them do their jobs. If we had earlier Swati would have not left.....

thank you for the info. If baby is born and if they show scenes of maan-geet -dev and baby, then again there will be complaints that this is becoming saas bahu type saga. CV's know better than us.
Edited by jwalamukhi - 13 years ago
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Exactly!
I wish Swati never left😭
Now coming days will of course be very sad for us and maaneet but we will make it thru
n it will be cool to see how maan getz geet out of the trauma
Originally posted by sanjh1234

i have no problem wid mc but cv first bonded us with baby and then killed it is hurting yaar ðŸ˜­
I feel it was needed. Thinking back, see how Maan has been transformed.

First he was the heartless jerk. Still he protected Geet without knowing she was carrying a baby. But he did not bring her to Delhi like any other filmi hero.

Later he develops feelings for Geet but denies to himself and pretends arrogance.

Later falls in love with her but comes to know that she is pregnant which gives him an immediate feeling that she had been somebody else' before him. With Geet leaving he realizes that it doesnt matter to him, what matters to him is only Geet's love. He accepts her with the baby but still doesnt feel anything for the baby.

When he comes to know that the culprit is none other than his own brother, his love for her crosses one more hurdle that even if the devil is his own brother, it makes no difference to him. What matters to him is his love for her.

After the MU track, he cares for her when she is in the archives room. even then it is only his concern for her, he had still not started feeling any for the baby.

Then comes the ultrasound segment. This is the first time when he feels the presence of another life in his life other than Geet. H bonding with the baby starts from here.

The heartless Maan turns into an expecting father and does everything from surfing the net on how to be a good father to attending yoga classes, learning to change diaper and even catering to geet's midnight cravings.

MC is an issue which affects both the parents. If Maan has not developed so much of affection for the baby then he would not be able to understand Geet's pain in losing her baby. This would later on lead to unwanted misunderstanding betweent he couple. Now Maan is the only person who can rescue her from depression and bring her back to life. If Geet is not convinced about Maan's affection for her baby, she would never reciprocate to his efforts and write it off. So it was very much needed to show Maan's bonding with the baby. And as far as our bonding with the baby, it became strong only from the point when Maan started bonding with the baby.

I hate them 4 this. 1st building the hopes and then smashing it down😡

They wanted to do it. they could have done it earlier. 

Edited by serenelove - 13 years ago