Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mg777 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I dunno what to say at this?
Come one guys..

What do you think?
If the baby would have come into the world, his/her problems would have been over?
Exactly not...

Because, the whole world (in the serial) knows that the baby was Dev's. And just think, what life would it be for him/her to live in the same house calling his biological father as 'uncle' and his biological uncle as 'papa'. 
I know you all would tell that DEV is not actually worth to be called a father. But this is the ultimate truth that he was the biological father. Though, no one can be a better father for him/her.
But, even then. we can't get over that truth.
And even if not today, but tomorrow (if in real life), the child would have to face dilemma, and also some tension because of that. He will not be able to lead a normal (and exactly normal) life. I know, idealism and idelogies are a lot to mean for us. But, just think if this would have happened in real life, it was better if the child didn't come into the world. Better if he/she wouldn't have to face the problems. 

And now, as far as a child is concerned, now MAANEET can have their own child.  And I do know, it's a big problem for them to leave all this and move on in their life, But, that is what we call 'life' right?

ANd there's no need to get into the serial so much dear.
It's just a virtual world. And let me tell you that if this had been the situation in real life, the child would not have been alive till now as they did keep in the serial.

And no need to blame the cvs.
Just go on with the story.
Enjoy it to your heart but dun take it on your heart.
I hope My words moved you.
And if not, Then I think I am the worst writer here.
Now, choice is yours.
Please reply to my post.
ANd cheer up.
I can't see any of my fellow Maaneetians in this way.
Edited by Mg777 - 13 years ago
lily_k25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jyotic_74

lily take a chill pill this is fiction and the cvs have done whatever they have to do in the interest of show and further with Dev hovering over maaneet it is better this way.. no offense and please atleast see what the new track is in store without even seeing if u are going to leave than it is really not good, the galleries u made are required in future also do not go

thanks buddy...yup..lets see wats in store in future...but that doesnt mean i supported before and in future i will ever support this track of mc...

hey...galleries r my first home at IF...i will never leave them..never..so u will definitely see me in teh galleries if not in the forum discussions ๐Ÿ˜Š

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Watching or not watching is your choice...but I just wrote something in one of the other posts...want to paste the same here๐Ÿ˜Š

We ask for logic and realistic approach towards this show...and when actually a logical thing is shown we r ready to quit๐Ÿ˜•

Tell me don't people go through Miscarrages in real life...and we hv seen the kind of mockery which was made in this pregnency which clearly showed that CVs were unable to continue with this track because of various constraints involved....

And Geet's justice does not just depend on the existence of this baby...in fact I will say when u loose something so close to your life ,it only makes u more strong and determined to fight for the cause..and u never know we might actually see a strong Geet from here on who will not just limit herself cooking in kitchen but will start going to office again or might even complete her education now....Geet's baby made her fight for the evil and stand up against injustice done to her and now when she lost her baby,it will only make her more strong and determined in life....a girl's existence is not just limited to giving birth to a baby and CVs might just bring this point out in the future episodes...so why not give the CVs a chance to show them what they might b more comfortable in showing๐Ÿ˜Š

When I saw the episode yesterday,I was in tears...even I never wanted MC and for a second even I thought of quitting,but then I know its fiction and we cannot force our viewpoints on CVs because at the end of the day its their vision..they r the ones who hv created these characters and they r the ones who will mould the characters as per their wish...

Yes Geet's fight began for her baby only ...and she won too...the baby din't die because of Brij or NT...An accident happened because for the first time in her life she gave more importance to MSK than her baby ....this itself gives scope for a new and gripping track...

A daily soap goes through various phases....not necessary that it will continue its entire run based on the foundation that was built 10 months ago...yes I agree they should not hv given so much importance to the baby when it was never a part of the plan..but for that who is responsible ...CVs or the pressure coming from fans that we want baby ??...

CVs showed her pregnent because that was the only logical way of showing Honour killing ...but a baby might never b a part of their plan..they might hv prepared for a MC track in the future...but huge demand came from fans that they want the baby which forced the CVs to change thier original plans and so the result was an illogical pregnency track which finally came to an end yesterday...

so this is one reason why we should not force our demands on CVs and give them the freedom of what they want to show ...

why we say HP track was the best ?its because that was the time when there was no Geet FB Page and crazy fans demanding this and that...I m saying this for both Pro-MC and Anti-MC teams๐Ÿ˜Š

What I m trying to say is....by saying that Geet's justice=birth of the baby...we r limiting a woman's strength here..we r trying to say a women giving birth to a baby is her ultimate win...thats a regressive thinking I feel๐Ÿค”...yes MC is painful and I can feel Geet's pain...but here life has thrown a challenge on her and if she comes out victorious surpassing this challenge and showing her strength to the world,I will say thats her true victory or justice..whatever we want to call it...
I know CVs should not hv made a mockery of this pregnency track..thats where they went wrong...but I will say for this too much pressure of fans is equally responsible...we praise the CVs when everything goes as per our wish but then quick to throw stones at them,the minute something goes against our wish...and this is what needs to stop....๐Ÿค”

Now I don't want to see any immediate romance or hot scene because only then I will say essense of Geet is killed just to show hot romance....Pain can b beautifully depicted on screen if the CVs really believe in this MC-Track...so I want to see how Geet fights her own trauma with MSK's help here...I want to see how MSK brings the lively Geet back again....How Geet proves to the viewers that she has not lost her battle...all these things can b shown now in a logical manner only if fans from both sides stop complaining and for once let the CVs show what they want to๐Ÿ˜Š....

Last but not the least  life is unpredictable and so r daily soaps....Just think of positives which can come even from this MC-Track...we might actually get to watch a strong Geet who does not limit herself to only cooking in kitchen...

lily_k25 thumbnail
[QUOTE=-honeydew-]relax kanamma... i know you are mad, we are all feeling hollow as well ... 
but i guess this happens when you are too attached to something..
i will not stop you since its ur choice !!
and besides i have otherwise to keep in touch with you so IF is not a barrier..
i wish i had the guts to quit like you as well, but i am too freakin attached to the show ..you can call it a weakness, but i guess i wont be able to resist the temptation..cos geet is the only show i watch

[/quote]

๐Ÿค— ...na bangaram...atleast u understood wat i feel like..thats enough for me..

yup buddy...definitely..will be in touch with u forever..

i said i will stop watching geet n leave geet....i dint say i will leave my frnds..did i ๐Ÿ˜‰

princess.rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
u know this is a serial ryt 

abh serial mein toh some happy / something sad toh dikhana parega 
har baar sabh kuch positive nahi hota
lily_k25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jshaila

its ur wish u want to quit but its serial i agree cv's have done the mess if they were going for MC they draged till now don't know what happened.
anyway if u like maaneet watch it or else ur take boss good luck but sorry for a month or so baby track was boring bye for now hope to see u back๐Ÿค—

yup..cvs messed it up..
๐Ÿค—

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Jyothi
Very well said... !!! Its WE who demanded saying we want baby.. and CVs just showed wht we wanted.. and now when MC has happened, we are again blaming them...

Whatever, its over now... i just want the story to move forward.. How geet and maan get out of the trauma... and how thy move on....

And yes, no romance plz... we can wait for it๐Ÿ˜Š
lily_k25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dolphinUSA

Real bache mar rahe hain real life mein because of tsunami and people here are requesting for passion between their favorite lead couple....BRILLIANT!!!!!!

thanks buddy...๐Ÿ‘
lily_k25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dolphinUSA

Lily darling, I know exactly how you feel. It's like all the months of struggle and pain was for nothing. Now what's the aim of her life, really! But dear, don't go. I am shattered too...I was a hardcore supporter of the baby....but now it will be interesting to see if at all she wakes up from her immaturity and takes responsibility as an adult. She has gotten away too many times and this was a hard lesson for her. Life is not rosy....you need to get real. I'll only be waiting for Maan and Geet to act maturely...more so Geet. Their nok-jhoks and understanding of the other is all good, but I'm afraid they are still away from reality.

๐Ÿ˜ญ ..we all r in the same boat na...
the story line which they showed in these days being far away from reality is all cvs fault n its the out come of their confused thoughts i suppose...

am always there for my frnds yaar..will never leave u guys
๐Ÿค—
lily_k25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rati-

Hey Lily I for one can certainly feel what you are feeling about this tragedy shown yesterday. The Baby & its survival I still do feel was needed for the show given they(CVs) made its existence the very reason that made Geet battle through the society, its survival would be her victory, a woman's victory. Sad they took it away from her.
But I do agree with what a member here @dolphinUSA has mentioned may be this will make her grow up & its time she does.
Its your choice, your decision but I would still hope you stay.

thanks buddy ๐Ÿค—..
i also saying teh same thing...this mc track was not the only option for showing geet's trauma...they could have come up with other stuffs too..

anyways...lets wait n watch wat happens in future