Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: lily_k25

yup....this is it for me...am done with geet now..sorry...u guys can carry on with the show..
today's episode told me exactly when i should quit this show and am sure this will be the last episode of geet i will be watching...damn the bloody cvs...i care less now..

i prefer quitting rather than to feel bad n shed tears at the episode..and discuss how well the actors delivered the scene...what could be the damn future story line...so its OVER for me..😡....u killed the very essence of this serial by killing the baby today...such that..everything else becomes meaningless..

and all those who r thinking...here goes another one who is fake blackmailing about leaving... u can just yawn widely and close the thread...because me not going to bother anymore...for anyone..

just wanted to say that ...i found many frnds here and enjoyed being here..luv u all..will be in touch with u all through pms..may be...
if anyone gets a doubt  whether am alive or dead in future...just peep into galleries...my first home at IF.. hopefully will come to galleries sometimes..other than that ..am out of everything else here..

am sorry if u found me rude or unacceptable here...but to my only defence....am BOILING after watching today's episode 😡 😡

Good BYe....Luv U All

lily

its ur wish u want to quit but its serial i agree cv's have done the mess if they were going for MC they draged till now don't know what happened.
anyway if u like maaneet watch it or else ur take boss good luck but sorry for a month or so baby track was boring bye for now hope to see u back🤗

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Oh lily....shut up!!! Seriously??

Hello, meri ma....real life main real bache mar rahe hai tsunami ke vajah se aur yaha tu ro rahi hai sirf ek bacha keliyeh woh bhi ek virtual baby??

Sorry baby i feel bad for u.

U r not my lily...my lily is stronger....

come to reality baby....these things happen in real life....no reason to make it a big deal.

Real bache mar rahe hain real life mein because of tsunami and people here are requesting for passion between their favorite lead couple....BRILLIANT!!!!!!
zara158 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dolphinUSA

Real bache mar rahe hain real life mein because of tsunami and people here are requesting for passion between their favorite lead couple....BRILLIANT!!!!!!

hey dolphin don't worry
the shows only fiction

and i guess mc was important for the story to move forward
but not all people are requesting passion
i know i wanted the mc to happen
but not because i wanted to see romantic scenes but because i wanted to see the show move forward

so plzzzz cheer up😊
its not nice seing such a creative and wonderful person soooo upset
Lily darling, I know exactly how you feel. It's like all the months of struggle and pain was for nothing. Now what's the aim of her life, really! But dear, don't go. I am shattered too...I was a hardcore supporter of the baby....but now it will be interesting to see if at all she wakes up from her immaturity and takes responsibility as an adult. She has gotten away too many times and this was a hard lesson for her. Life is not rosy....you need to get real. I'll only be waiting for Maan and Geet to act maturely...more so Geet. Their nok-jhoks and understanding of the other is all good, but I'm afraid they are still away from reality.
-Rati- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey Lily I for one can certainly feel what you are feeling about this tragedy shown yesterday. The Baby & its survival I still do feel was needed for the show given they(CVs) made its existence the very reason that made Geet battle through the society, its survival would be her victory, a woman's victory. Sad they took it away from her.
But I do agree with what a member here @dolphinUSA has mentioned may be this will make her grow up & its time she does.
Its your choice, your decision but I would still hope you stay.

Edited by -Rati- - 13 years ago
-Rati- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dolphinUSA

Sorry for poking my nose in between.

@dolphinUSA - I so agree with you & yeah this is the real tragedy. We spend hours here bridging the gap between real & reel be it about actors personal or professional life or cribbing for something or the other  but when someone else comments on something that doesn't suit our fancy we pull back that imaginary bridge & accuse them of what we ourselves avoid practicing.
Good to read your views, both of them. 

Edited by -Rati- - 13 years ago
lily_k25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lody

dont bee like this i know its very pine full but u should be her and i know u still love geet and maan soo am like u after i see the ep but maby something big will come

ya..i do still love geet and maan to the core....BUt...i dont like wat happened in yesterday's episode..
luving maan n geet doesnt mean i need to adjust and accept each n every thing that happens in the serial..and wat happened yesterday is unacceptable for me..

sorry..dint mean to be rude...hope ur not hurt 😊

lily_k25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tere_liye_10

Fans who do that arent true fans,In my opinion.This show isnt all about Romance,its about Geets Fight for Justice,Her fight to do everything for her baby.And today,She lost her fight😭.
This serial was never just about romantic scenes.Todays episode was truly magical,I was crying so bad,Im only 14 but today i understood the feelings a mum has for her child.

👏 ..awesomely put...n correctly said too..YES she did lose her fight in my opinion too...
thanks bud for sharing ur views...will checkout ur post soon...and comment there once my heart settles down a bit...

lily_k25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanenzeru

i'm sad to be quitting but i know i have the old episodes which will be part of my memories FOREVER!!

forever buddy....the old episodes are like the golden moments of geet era..it will always bring a smile on our faces when ever we watch it...definitely they r beautiful memories..😳
lily_k25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sia.k_1

Lily.... I know how u must be feeling.... cuz all of us were attached to the baby .... and past few episodes just made it more difficult for us to accept the harsh reality which happened today...... But i would say, MC hasn cme for SR to happen.... Do u think SR will happen wen Maneet are so devasted in their lives?I dont think so!

thanks buddy....its heart wrenching to me too..

but...when did i say that MC came purely so that now they can show SR...even i know SR wont happen just after MC...its stupid to think like that even..
i just said...some members supported MC ..so that atlast they could see some ahem ahem scenes with no road block of any pregenecy complications issues..

there is a difference to both  na..
i dint even say all the members think like that...just said there r few who think like that...and me definitely not one among them...

hope this one cleared the misconception regarding my views..😊 and dint confuse u more