Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lily_k25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

LiLy...... ðŸ¤— tell me about it... m shattered n disgusted beyond words..!! But yaar...... aise nahi kehte.. dun leave... !! If u dun feel like it dun watch the show for a while.. but aise Alvida na kaho...🤗

am beyong disgusted too..i was always hoping against hope that mc doesnt happen...and today...it lost me my cool buddy

alvidha tho serial ko kaha yaar...dosthon ko nahi..🤗
lody thumbnail
dont bee like this i know its very pine full but u should be her and i know u still love geet and maan soo am like u after i see the ep but maby something big will come
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMG Lily u r nuts.....i tell u....

the essense is still there.....her battle is still not over yet...

baby was not the only reason why she fought against her family....had it been no baby she still would have fought and left her home in search for the man that ruined her life.

Chill
lily_k25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sindu1231

common who told that they are happy that sr is gonna happen...please yar dont defame your own forum members...no one will say that ...

she dint mean..all the members at the forum feel that way...she only meant that ..there r some who feel that way..
and pls..its true...because i have seen many discussions supporting that...and some supporting mc purely because ..now they can have some ahem ahem scens now that the baby burden is not there anymore..

am not asaying all think like that...just saying ..there r some who thinks these kinds of possibilies too..

hhope i dint hurt u with my words

lily_k25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanenzeru

i am with u

thanks buddy 🤗
-Saruu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: lily_k25

believe me ..if i say that i saw that pathetic side of some fans long before..🤢

Fans who do that arent true fans,In my opinion.This show isnt all about Romance,its about Geets Fight for Justice,Her fight to do everything for her baby.And today,She lost her fight😭.
This serial was never just about romantic scenes.Todays episode was truly magical,I was crying so bad,Im only 14 but today i understood the feelings a mum has for her child.

lily_k25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

OMG Lily u r nuts.....i tell u....

the essense is still there.....her battle is still not over yet...

baby was not the only reason why she fought against her family....had it been no baby she still would have fought and left her home in search for the man that ruined her life.

Chill

i accept the above point mate...she would have fought even if she was not pregnent at that time...
but it doesnt mean that the baby had to be removed or killed..

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

babes it is just a show.....

come u r my strong lily na? So why so sad sad.....chado....look for better things in store for us. Please chodne ke baatien na karo....aur shant ho jao.

am always the same old strong lily yaar..

better things like??

shanenzeru thumbnail
Originally posted by: lily_k25

thanks buddy 🤗

i'm sad to be quitting but i know i have the old episodes which will be part of my memories FOREVER!!
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lily.... I know how u must be feeling.... cuz all of us were attached to the baby .... and past few episodes just made it more difficult for us to accept the harsh reality which happened today...... But i would say, MC hasn cme for SR to happen.... Do u think SR will happen wen Maneet are so devasted in their lives?I dont think so!
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
better things like we will be able to see a grief of a young mother who lost her child....

better storyline.......they maybe able to bring a stronger story for the show.....

this will make maaneet stronger.....and it is not like they cannot have another baby