Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
agreeeeeeeeee yaar but scene is soooooooooooooooooooo shocking.i m soooooooooooooo crying to see maan in pain
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Whether audience demanded or not..
MC is a terrible thing that can happen to any couple and particularly for the expecting mother.

dont know if it is appropriate or not but personally is most killing episode for me ... i started watching india telly when i was having bed rest after 3rd MC, after some time... when Geet show was on air i was amazed by Geets's struggle to save her unborn child ...

i hope they will show how Maaneet will bear their loss, so that i people like me will also learn to cope with life and move forward 
-Saruu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: misshoshiyapur

guys it was sooo heart wrenching epi😭😭😭😭
i cried literally😭🤢
but i think it will take time for maneet to recover from this shock🤢🤢🤢
so i thinkl cvs r gonna plan a new shuruvaat
what say

Hmmm.... I agree.

I mean we were all in such a hurry 4 the baby to die or cum out so we can have romantic scenes but we werent thinking😆

IF Geet had a MC,she wouldnt just come home and be like'Come on,Maan.Lets go hav sum hardcore sex?😳

She would be broken completely,It would take her a long time to recover,To even want to get close to maan.In those 9 months,a mother bonds in such a close way with her child.Every breath she takes,The baby takes.Everything she eats,The baby eats.They say a woman becomes a true woman when she becomes a mother,that is so true.Her whole life changes,She would do anything for the baby.Geet's wounds will take a long time to heal.

We'll probaby see sweet or sad scenes now rather than Romantic scenes.😕

And if the baby was born,They wouldnt have said to the nurse'Can u keep the kid here,We'll be ryt back'  Or Give it to Dadi on the 1st nyt and be like'Bye baby.Mummy And Daddy have sum imp.stuff 2 do😳
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
agree...a new beginning is what is needed