Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
I Agree. Feeling Very Sad

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

evasumi

starchase IF-Sizzlerz
starchase
starchase

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
eva it was a heartwrenching episode !! GC and DD have done a fantabulous job .

evasumi

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Saddest episode of geet till now
But monday might be even more sad n beautiful when we see maaneet sob in each other's arms
Hopefully no blaming on each other will happen instead they shud use this to regain trps n show how maan getz geet to live her life again n maan might blame himself n i wud love to see beautiful song sequences n emotional beautiful episodes
Very excited for Monday
I dun even think they need AAn for side track anymore..plz dun ruin it with them cvs plz

evasumi

bvs7691 Goldie
bvs7691
bvs7691

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Agree Eva... very touching episode. The little girl Palak scene with Maan was very sweet. Loved it when Maan said I am a Papa too.... Cry 

It will be sad but awesome to see this two brilliant actors enact Geet/Maan's sorrow and their journey out through this difficult time together.

xx

evasumi

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged

Yes I too believe that this was one of the most saddest episode..

I do not think Maaneet will blame each other.  This time they will have to be strong for each other.  Geet is going to go down but she will think of him and try to come up and so will Maan.  He will be feeling double sad for geet and for the baby and for him but he will try to cover all his grief just to uplift Geet..

But boy oh boy Monday is going to be too heart wrenching as Maaneet will cry in each other's arms..

But looking at those blank expressions I think Geet would need to cry her heart out to come out of that grief...

I am just dreading Monday thinking how will I take that emotional scene..

Bhavi u r right I love the scene with little Palak and specially when Maan said I am papa too..

CVs would put this little significant scene and than will blast the bomb by taking those means away..

They made Maan feel like proud papa and took the baby away..  OH what an angony to go through and on top of that now he will have to take extra care of Geet as she would be heartbroken and devastated and so very depressed with the loss of this baby for which she fought the whole world when only Maan stood with her and her cause.

bhakti2 Goldie
bhakti2
bhakti2

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
I agree with all you have said, Eva.  This was the saddest epi ever - couldn't stop crying.  maan and Geet have become so real seeming to us all.  We have seen them come al the way from fighting and being emotionally locked away from each other to slowly understanding everything about each other to feeling all the joy of being parents together.  We were there for all of that so now when their baby has been taken from them it feels like a death in the family. It is too hard to see them in so much pain. It seems so unfair - but that is how it is in life, too.  When people love each other and a baby comes from that love and then it doesn't work out it seems like something very right has gone completely and grievously wrong.  It's hard to see how things could ever be right again.  But their strong love for each other will be the light that opens the path for them to move forward.  It will just take time. And I hope you are right, too, that it will open a way for healing in their family.  We will have to wait and watch, and feel this pain with them.

evasumi

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Yes this could be extremely emotional for Maaneet but they will have to come out of it.  They will have to be each other's strength and see each other's pain and help each other.

I think Geet would be shattered but Maan would have to have double strength and bring her out..  Or may be Geet would help him too...

But I have know one thing in Geet that they do not dwell too much on sad issue but move the story forward..

So let's see for CVs they had kept this baby issue for quite a long time with Geet so many time becoming serious and in danger but now I think they felt that the story has to move forward without the baby so they showed the MC.. 

But lately they also showed too much time spent on the preparation for the arrival of baby and the story as if was hanging on the arrival of baby and that is why this sudden MC and demise of the baby has big impact on the audience as they also showed how this baby was having an impact on Maan and how he was becoming really expressive daddy.  How Geet was bringing him out of his aloofness and be a part of parenthood.  With all those moments... As Maan was getting used to of baby so was the audience and now this MC has shaken many of us as Maaneet.. as if we live the life with them!!!

So now we have to see how CVs let the audience feel better with Maaneet being together...

Edited by evasumi - 12 March 2011 at 7:27pm

bhakti2

Go to top