Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

O Gosh what a teary episode: - Page 2

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
It was soo heart wrenching yet very beautifully portrayed!
Geet team and the actors deserve a standing ovation

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Gosh the whole day almost passed but those sad feelings does not go away...

and Monday is more teary...

But Gurmeet and Drashti are just awesome in emotes so well.  They are number one for real reasons
Edited by evasumi - 13 years ago
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Today was a heart wrenching episode😭 😭but was definetely another good episode all actors were amaazing in their role..GC rocked again!!
cuttiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
all r awesome today i was crying after todays epi...😭😭😭
evasumi thumbnail
Yea i still feel really sad.

But I think this sadness in the family will bring all together.

As I saw Annie getting closer to Dev and hugging him  also Arjun was there with Annie and stood by her.

So I think the family will come together.

But the most important is how Maaneet are going to cope with this..  as Geet looked so devastated and her eyes were too blanked as if she is too emotional right now to take this hit.

Maan is going to have a very hard time to bring her back from her sorrow and he will have to hide his own pain..

I hope they will bring Maaneet out of it soon..  I just cannot see Maaneet in so much pain..

blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I Agree. Feeling Very Sad
starchase thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
eva it was a heartwrenching episode !! GC and DD have done a fantabulous job .
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Saddest episode of geet till now
But monday might be even more sad n beautiful when we see maaneet sob in each other's arms
Hopefully no blaming on each other will happen instead they shud use this to regain trps n show how maan getz geet to live her life again n maan might blame himself n i wud love to see beautiful song sequences n emotional beautiful episodes
Very excited for Monday
I dun even think they need AAn for side track anymore..plz dun ruin it with them cvs plz
bvs7691 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree Eva... very touching episode. The little girl Palak scene with Maan was very sweet. Loved it when Maan said I am a Papa too.... 😭 

It will be sad but awesome to see this two brilliant actors enact Geet/Maan's sorrow and their journey out through this difficult time together.

xx
evasumi thumbnail

Yes I too believe that this was one of the most saddest episode..

I do not think Maaneet will blame each other.  This time they will have to be strong for each other.  Geet is going to go down but she will think of him and try to come up and so will Maan.  He will be feeling double sad for geet and for the baby and for him but he will try to cover all his grief just to uplift Geet..

But boy oh boy Monday is going to be too heart wrenching as Maaneet will cry in each other's arms..

But looking at those blank expressions I think Geet would need to cry her heart out to come out of that grief...

I am just dreading Monday thinking how will I take that emotional scene..

Bhavi u r right I love the scene with little Palak and specially when Maan said I am papa too..

CVs would put this little significant scene and than will blast the bomb by taking those means away..

They made Maan feel like proud papa and took the baby away..  OH what an angony to go through and on top of that now he will have to take extra care of Geet as she would be heartbroken and devastated and so very depressed with the loss of this baby for which she fought the whole world when only Maan stood with her and her cause.