Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

O Gosh what a teary episode:

evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
O Gosh my eyes are still watery and my heart still cries..

First the goodness of Maan with the little girl Palak made me cry and then the heart wrenchng sob from dadima and stricken expressions from Maan made me cry even more...

Gosh Oh what an episode so emotional and so sad...

All those episodes with happy baby memories kept coming and my heart just went to Maaneet thinking if I am feeling so bad than what would Maaneet feel....

Oh boy this could be just starting of few sad heart tearing episodes...

The blank teary expressions in Geet's eyes in the precap is just too much to take..

Oh those first moments of Maaneet comforting each other is going to be one rainy moments and my eyes will be puffed up by the time they will hug..

I was dreading today's episode by the look of precap but I am dreading more Monday's episode when I will have to watch Maaneet sob in each other's arms..  or Geet would be too blank to feel this deep pain..

Ohhhh what an tregedy to struck Maaneet.. 

And Gurmeet and Drashti are such a phenomenal actors they will not leave single stone unturn to make the scenes too real for us..

So guys keep the towels with you to cry the buckets..

Edited by evasumi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agree.todays epi made be cry n dont hav guts to watch monday episode...dadi geet maan all were awsome.
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They were all superb today.............
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sisters in Geet,

A child was conceived.  This unborn child was the initiator of making a coy, soft, sweet Geet to a defiant and strong Geet.  Maan was the intrument this baby brought for Geets physical protection.  The baby did its part, played the great game to make Geet a wonderful wise and socially aware young woman.  Therefore, this bond made Geet protect it.  God gave the baby a role to play and when its work was done, called it back.   

Lets be cool and composed and watch the unfurling drama.  CVs have their game plan and we need to give them the time to reveal it to us.

Be cool girls.

jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 I Agreeee eva I cried alot 😭
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ya di i have no problem wid mc but cv first bonded us with baby and now took it away it is hurting and still much more of it is on its way  ðŸ˜­ 
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
most sorrow episode of geet till date for me
it was indeed a heart-wrenching epi.😭
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Yea some how I feel really sad with this MC.

This baby was the main existence of strong and brave Geet.. 

Gradually like Maan we got connected with the baby..  Now we will have to bear pain with Maaneet for the baby..

Gosh I do hope that Maan will try to bring Geet soon out of this and no one blames anybody for this mishap...

but the performance of all the actors were mindblowing..

Anjuji and Annie were awesome with all the cast..

loved the presence of Arjun also in the time of trouble and specially when Annie needs emotional support
also loved the bonding of Dev and Annie...

Jadee777 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree Eva...I couldn't stop crying. it was so sad...and the end part with Maan in shock and in pain and Geet looks lost and  in pain..wow they were both so amazing. Brilliant acting by both of them.