Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

SUPER Episode....

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Hello Dearest MAANEETians, 
                                                            I just watched the episode & I totally loved it ONLY because it was so well-executed & GC & DD gave awesome EXPRESSIONS...These two r SUPERB actors....they brilliantly expressed the PAIN of losing their baby & I too cried with them....the lAST PART was Just heart-breaking & SUPERB acting....

I know all r upset with the MC track BUT I think it was necessary to move the story ahead ELSE the story was getting STALE coz DD was not willing to sport a bump & the CVs had no option....

So for a while v mite get sad epppys BUT I'm sure the CVs will bring back the charm of MAANEET back.....Wink  

HATS OFF to Gurmeet & Drashti for giving such AWESOME & heart-touching performance Clap

Please don't be sad guys, ALLLLL WILLL B WELLLLL & V will now get the much AWAITED SR & in future MAANEET will have their own baby...Wink

Please just expressing my POV.....no chappals please....Tongue

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

preetee14PGirnnaamteegkdg129tazeen_29bvs7691artisticrafiariatagoreBharathi_gurtichullbulliKash-Gurti-Visucuttieejaspreetm2815jasraj123saanjh11-Mrs.MSK-

tazeen_29 Goldie
tazeen_29
tazeen_29

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I second u......as for DD and Gc they gave splendid job as ever again.......no need to repeat it....... but dadi's and even Anni's feeling were also appreciable......dadi was best as usual.....a very painful epi coz our maaneet are going through it......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chullbulliSilentsoulAbsoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tazeen_29

I second u......as for DD and Gc they gave splendid job as ever again.......no need to repeat it....... but dadi's and even Anni's feeling were also appreciable......dadi was best as usual.....a very painful epi coz our maaneet are going through it......

Indeed dear Tazeen....v fee whatever MAANEET feel....
Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
let me watch it and come back

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EchoesofpassionAbsoluv

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
it was upto the mark but still cv playing wid our emotions is hurting me love ,care,song,yoga all to bind us wid baby and suddenly all gone.i felt very bad for daadi than anybody else yaar

preetee14Absoluv

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
totally agree...DD and GC were at their best as usual...pain was their even in their eyes....but we should not forget dadi...she was moaning loudly n I was like...Cry

Fab job by the team....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

artisticrafia Goldie
artisticrafia
artisticrafia

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Hello Dearest MAANEETians, 
                                                            I just watched the episode & I totally loved it ONLY because it was so well-executed & GC & DD gave awesome EXPRESSIONS...These two r SUPERB actors....they brilliantly expressed the PAIN of losing their baby & I too cried with them....the lAST PART was Just heart-breaking & SUPERB acting....

I know all r upset with the MC track BUT I think it was necessary to move the story ahead ELSE the story was getting STALE coz DD was not willing to sport a bump & the CVs had no option....

So for a while v mite get sad epppys BUT I'm sure the CVs will bring back the charm of MAANEET back.....Wink  

HATS OFF to Gurmeet & Drashti for giving such AWESOME & heart-touching performance Clap

Please don't be sad guys, ALLLLL WILLL B WELLLLL & V will now get the much AWAITED SR & in future MAANEET will have their own baby...Wink

Please just expressing my POV.....no chappals plei aase....Tongue
i Agree yaar loved 2days Epi...Superb Acting By Duo..
i was literally started crying...
Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluvjaspreetm2815blackb28

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Today was a MUST WATCH episode!
Perfect execution editing everything was soo beautiful!
Everyone shud watch it!
And instead of critisizing over what happened we shud sit silent n support maaneet!

Absoluvblackb28

Go to top