Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I agree
GC was Mindblowing da way he was shocked wen he herd about da miscarriage & luvd da scene wen he was wiv dat little girl palak--so cute Xx...
Edited by MaaneetLuverr - 13 years ago
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Today i m SpeechLess..

He Was Too Good..

He Is A Amazing Actor..

---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: verode

GURU GURU GURU GURU GURU GURU GURU GURU GURU GURU

A beautiful actor. he is the perfect MSK. This role is a tailor made role for him. What an emotions he brings with his acting. His skills are un measurable and un valuable. GURMEET CHOUDRY the god for the expressions. He just made to feel us soooooooo bad for MSK with his brilliant acting. The way he walked in the hospital after hearing the news was a great walk. It was a brillaint work from his today. Girls i don't have words.

HATS OFF TO YOU GC

and i m dead sure this one tear is the reason for many tears that fall from our eyes
jasraj123 thumbnail
He is sure the god of expressions. He made the msk character a real for us that we feel for him soooo much. He has put life in msk character. He has been brilliant all the time but today his expressions said everything withouit saying a word. He is brilliant in showing msk pain to us without a word. Heads off to him and standing ovation to him
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: delhigirl

Veena he did a fabulous job in each scene

- whether it was with the little girl. The way he says I am a father too, even before the baby's birth
- or his determination to reach geet, to the extent that he starting pushing the truck on his own
- or a dread that the baby will be no more when he his thinking of all the baby moments with geet and driving
- or fromt he time that he hears the doctor
- or when he looks at geet through  the window

For the first time MSK truly cried with tears flowing down his cheeks. he nknew what this meant to both of them. what a stuggle it had been for both of them.

He was brilliant in alle scenes you said above. But the last one where he sees his Geet sitting like an stone, he broked there into many pieces. Don't know hay this guy from where he brings all emotions
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasraj123

He is sure the god of expressions. He made the msk character a real for us that we feel for him soooo much. He has put life in msk character. He has been brilliant all the time but today his expressions said everything withouit saying a word. He is brilliant in showing msk pain to us without a word. Heads off to him and standing ovation to him

He deserves a standing ovation for yesterday
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I love him soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Much
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
👏👏👏👏👏
For GC !
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalini01

the way he acts, makes us feel this show is so real, we cry whnen he cries, we laugh when he laughs (which is very rare), we smile when he smiles. he brings his character to life and he has made a special place in our heart by his brilliant performances. he is truly a great actor and such a pleasure to watch.

i totally agree with your point
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
100% Agree with ya
Love the way u defined it..
Same here!
Love guru
He rocksss!
His expressions were amazingg and his acting OMG
Just made me cry
I cried yest not cause geet lost her baby but cause of his expression