Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GURMEET CHOUDRY IS GOD OF EXPRESSIONS

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
GURU GURU GURU GURU GURU GURU GURU GURU GURU GURU

A beautiful actor. he is the perfect MSK. This role is a tailor made role for him. What an emotions he brings with his acting. His skills are un measurable and un valuable. GURMEET CHOUDRY the god for the expressions. He just made to feel us soooooooo bad for MSK with his brilliant acting. The way he walked in the hospital after hearing the news was a great walk. It was a brillaint work from his today. Girls i don't have words.

HATS OFF TO YOU GC

Edited by verode - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tuli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: verode

A beautiful actor. he is the perfect MSK. This role is a tailor made role for him. What an emotions he brings with his acting. His skills are un measurable and un valuable. GURMEET CHOUDRY the god for the expressions. He just made to feel us soooooooo bad for MSK with his brilliant acting. The way he walked in the hospital after hearing the news was a great walk.

HATS OFF TO YOU GC

I second you verode.....GC's acting moved me.....mere haath ab tak kaap rahe hai but couldn't wait to write you...his silence is killing me...but one thing for sure its only a start, monday ko GC & DD are going to move mountains with their acting....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
agree he was awesome..aaj ke episode bohot sad tha😭
111priyan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
he is absolutely amazing
rosie11 thumbnail
 also liked the way CVs showed him on the jeep..you cud see the tension on his face but outwardly he was trying to keep calm.      The traffic jam scene, one wud have expected him to scream and shout and but he held his calm and tried to move the truck alone..HATS OFF TOHIS ACTING, U CUD SEE THE EMOTIONS HE WAS GOING THRU.   U CUD LITRALLY SEE THE PAIN IN HIS EYES NOT KNOWING WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH GEET IN THE HOSPITAL
soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
u knw wat.... acting wise i like only two actors in tv bollywood hollywood etc etc.... n they are rajeev khandelwal n GC.... for me rajeev is no. 1 n guru no.2 but today for the first time i m forced to think whether m rite??? i mean today the performance that guru gave was just out of d world...he was beyond perfection in todays epi...his expressions were so calm n yet showing perfectly d deep pain ,concern n fear of losing baby or sumthing happning to his geet...
HATS OFF TO GC....
I respect u greatly as an actor...!!!
maaneen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
same here he just god og xprshzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i love him
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: verode

A beautiful actor. he is the perfect MSK. This role is a tailor made role for him. What an emotions he brings with his acting. His skills are un measurable and un valuable. GURMEET CHOUDRY the god for the expressions. He just made to feel us soooooooo bad for MSK with his brilliant acting. The way he walked in the hospital after hearing the news was a great walk. It was a brillaint work from his today. Girls i don't have words.

HATS OFF TO YOU GC

m spechless............GC is brilliant
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Veena,i agree with each and every word u said.i hv nothing more to say becoz gurmeet today has left me stunned.only this much..........GURMEETβ­οΈπŸ‘

one thing more,his expressions when he saws geet-those eyes-o Goodness.i was almost in tears.
Edited by ria_sengupta - 13 years ago
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rajeevsurbhi

u knw wat.... acting wise i like only two actors in tv bollywood hollywood etc etc.... n they are rajeev khandelwal n GC.... for me rajeev is no. 1 n guru no.2 but today for the first time i m forced to think whether m rite??? i mean today the performance that guru gave was just out of d world...he was beyond perfection in todays epi...his expressions were so calm n yet showing perfectly d deep pain ,concern n fear of losing baby or sumthing happning to his geet...
HATS OFF TO GC....
I respect u greatly as an actor...!!!

i am extremely glad that u said this,i hv been saying this throughout,GC's subtle acting always leaves me speechless.normally u would expect people to show extra concern and nervousness like dadi was doing today,but GC-his expressions-absolutely calm and composed on the exterior,but just a glimpse at his eyes and u could see the storm raging within him.extraordinary performance.πŸ‘