Dill Mill Gaye

petition to get my frnd justice(non dmg topic.imp)

..Ashi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hello friends...

im ashi...i live in jabalpur , india
my friend akansha was attacked by a gang of boys who barged in her home and attacked her with electric iron on her head..and her brother and grandma were attacked too..n hey died 5 days after that...coz they were on ventilator and in coma...
akansha is still fighting for her life in a nagpur hospital
she is critical n has got 278 stitches in her head

me n my frnds and teh other skools r organizing candle march for them n to protest against the police who arent really working in the case

its a request plz sign the below petition..coz we wll be presenting it to the police head of our city

plz help me and my frnds in this cause...ur signature will help us

and plz pray for my friend..she really really needs them...and plz ask ur friends to sign it too

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/justice-for-akansha/

i hope u all will support us in this :)

p.s. plz do not get this topic closed...coz its not abt dmg...but that was he only way i cud gather more support from outside
Edited by ashi.loves.ksg - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LOVE_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
that disgusting yar.  what a world??
mini_ksg_AR thumbnail
this is so horrible...how can anyone be so heartless and ruthless.i hope akansha get justice soon and recovers n the guilty are arrested asap. i feel very sorry for grandma n d litl kid. may their souls rest in peace n dose b******s get hanged.
Medha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

That is soo horrible! 

shreyshrey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG!
that is such a horrible thing to do......
unfortunately i am not in india.....
otherwise i would have gone...
i will be praying for them....

love
shreya<3
kashkasukajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
this is terrible iam in tears :( i hope their souls rest in peace and they get justice and  akansha gets better and fights for her justice i really hope those people are hanged for this and iam glad people are standing up for this together and fighting for the sake of humanity how can they kill that cute kid and that sweet grandma and hurt that girl just a question why did they hurt the girl ( if u could pls tell me the  answer as why they hurt the girl )  i hope they all die a dogs death and worms go on them and they  rot in h**l and they die a slow yet very painful death  for this and this topic should be a global announcement ask the mods if it can be as they are very kind people and they will surely understand specially vijay bhai :) and  i hope their souls rest in peace and akansha gets better and tehy get justice 
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
^^ thanks for awaring us :)

This is just so disgusting. May their soul rest in peace and may Akansha get speedy recovery and proper justice. We r ready to help in all we can.

nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Really disgusting, the worlds become so corrupted and uggh, i cant even find a word to say about issues like this. Thank you for awaring us, and i really feel for your friend and her family, they must be going thru so much, you are doing a brave and great job for standing up for them. I dont live in India so i cant do much but ill surely pray for them!
-Euphoria- thumbnail

this is disgusting

signed it

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
omg ashi.....😲 was shocked to read.....😲 this is disgusting......😡 i hav signed the petition there ashi.... dnt wry.... i'l pray to god to help akansha recover soon......!!