Geet's baby gone bcoz of maan

Poll

kya geet maan ko blame karegi

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
KTrachna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
agar geet ne maan ko blame kiya ki uski vajese baby chala gaye tooooooooooo😭 ................... i will kill to geet kon kon mera sath dega?😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i dont know how long you are seeing this serial and how much you know about geet......but she will never say that...dont even think about it....because maan loves geet because she is women with sensiblity., trust and believe in values., stands for truth and will fight for the truth....and the truth is destiny played its part..thats it...you need not kill geet and you will never get a chance to do.....and dont dare to dream....dont say something which defames geet...dear this is geet forum....i definitely smell you...you are a geet hater..this is not your place babes....
Edited by sindu1231 - 13 years ago
rosie11 thumbnail
i DONT KNOW WHY U POSTED THIS POLL....
ninand thumbnail
utterly ludicrous idea! why does everything has to be somebodys fault?! Not everyone needs to blame someone for something that happens to them😳...
 definitely not Geet. and most definitely not Maan.

SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Welll I guess we are not watching same serial....or you don't know geet...

Yes you can go hate geet....doesn't make any difference
aditiprem thumbnail
to bashers,
i don,t know from where this so called fans come. they bash others when they comment  or blame their fan and they do the same thing . really now -a -days i feel so irritated  seeing their stupid posts. i request them let it be geet forum and don,t split it into a single fan forum. if u want to praise a single actor praise, no one will object  , but don,t make a post making other character defame. i am watching geet from  1st episode and i know both maneet will be there for each other whatever situation is.
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditiprem

to bashers,
i don,t know from where this so called fans come. they bash others when they comment  or blame their fan and they do the same thing . really now -a -days i feel so irritated  seeing their stupid posts. i request them let it be geet forum and don,t split it into a single fan forum. if u want to praise a single actor praise, no one will object  , but don,t make a post making other character defame. i am watching geet from  1st episode and i know both maneet will be there for each other whatever situation is.

good one  aditi...they say all good old things about how a women should be and praise thier favourites and even advices others not to bash ...but  from somewhere they will fly., bash our geet and disappear...actually the truth is they are darshti/geet haters...then what to do they do in this forum!...everyone stopped bashing debina here ..no one is even talking about her here..if you people really want to give a reply back go and do it where these things are happening...but not here..go and face those bashers directly..not in this forum in particular....because we all maintain decorum and modesty here....
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeap i am also worried about that will she blame maan's love for this accident god that will b more hearbreaking
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
she wont..........bt if she does den bhagwan bachaye use.............
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Originally posted by: smrite

yeap i am also worried about that will she blame maan's love for this accident god that will b more hearbreaking

dear i dont know how to explain you...but for sure she will not....its maaneet..not someone else...