Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Heart wrenching episode

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I cried a more. Ohhh😭Very very heart wrenching episode. It was fabulous. Well emoted by every one. MSK was damn broken. He was gone dears.The whole world stopped for him.He stood shocked on when dadi ma hugged him and cried he was immovable but he cried seeing his Geet. His all dream for his daughter came to the end. For few days they will have this pain, at last they both have lost their beautiful baby. I hope time will make them to forget and allow them to continue the future. MSK shed his tears so painly. i cried when he cried. i cannot bear his pain. MSK has really lost most valuable in life. The expression MSK is breath taking. Hope everything will be fine 

Precap: so silent Husband wife feeling their lost child made me more emotional.
Edited by verode - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tuli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am still in a state of shock....my mom too is surprised to see me this way...U know what, mein pehle dekh ke yeh sochi ki sayad daadi is thinking this coz she was worried of maan's gussa....but then when they showed geet in the precap....I was like 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲...how could CVs do this to us... am still crying..I know its only a serial but can't stop feeling the pain for maaneet, aur maan ki dead silent eyes...i will be having trouble sleeping or doing anything till monday 9.30 pm....its way too long....

have to say....GC's acting was way beyond anything...he surpassed all limits....kudos to him πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by Tuli - 13 years ago
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG I cant bear this
i cried seeing todays ep
i
mallu.crowe20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i just couldn't come out of the episode
evrybody  did thier job very well today, dadi, annie, romeo and manisha
i know sumthing bad is gonna happen today and i was trying hard not to cry
but maneet made me to cry😭😭😭

Edited by mallu.crowe20 - 13 years ago
BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
veena im sad after watching episode....😭
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
me crying can't come to normal now... 
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i just can't forget the episode and can't concentrate on anything else. How will sunday go i wonder. Will be thinking of this and of what will  now happen on  monday.....OMG what have the Cvs done to us they have reduced us to tears now........
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it's so sad πŸ˜­. Even if it is fictitious, I am feeling worst at the time.
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That's the beauty of it. We know its fictitious,but the feelings it has invoked in us is proof that it has been so well executed that it feels real to us. For that we should really salute the entire team of GHSP.
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant episode... can't move from my seat!!