MC track wasn't needed at all - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
No really papa mummy based show.. O please I have seen parents who have had kids still having a great time in life

Its how you portay such ideas in a show,.,

There is something called nuclear families ..

I live in US and have kids at a pretty young age , but did'nt miss out time to spend with my husband  have some one take care of the child when we needed time alone, managed work and  house and be a mother

The way the show is being youth based dose'nt mean that you cannot take these criteria into consideration

Living in this centuary everything is possible,... Youth based shows don't become mommy papa shows just coz a child is introduced..

They could have blended such ideas and make  the show convincing for youths who will take such leaps in lives..
The show seems quite realistic with such a adaptaion of Geet pregnant  and Maan taking the responsibilty even tho he is not going to be the biological father of this child I was so game for such broder platforms but its  sad that the show never took such a turn and the MC was eventually  happening ...

ALL THAT HAPPENS, HAPPENS 4 GOOD...

Edited by maangeet4u - 13 years ago
No it dose'nt become...

The bond between husband and wife becomes stronger with the presense of child around...

They could have shown beautiful passion between Maan and Geet and their  love blossom even more with this angle in their life..

Its left to the directors who convincing they can make such tracks
if they fail to do so then I would say bad direction and unconvicing way to show young married couple with children managing things in life and showing it true to life
OK CVs could go in two directions from here... and they chose this.... may be they thought there was a better scope in this direction..... all i have to say lets wait and watch what comes ahead...
Well I truly was looking forward for a beautiful story with this child of Geet's

I hope they show her recuperating  properly and  they lead a life again and she truly realises what she lost and what she fought for !
Originally posted by shanti05

Seriously I am dissapointed that the CV took that route finally
I think the whole essence of the show was

The struggle of a girl, where she fought for herself and the baby, was a concept that motivated me the most. There is a stark contrast in the characters of Geet and Maan and I think that's what makes their chemistry possible. This is what I think inspires me to direct the scenes on the show.

This was what the director claimed
But felt really sad to see why they cannot go by what they plan to start even if it's a youth based show some facts like this seem real and it would have been avoid challenging they could have used dummies in the set most of the time I personally was looking forward to seeing this baby in the world and feet grow stronger in adapting to bigger responsibilities

Quite disappointed

Would love to hear from you

Shanti di🤗

Excellent post👏

Well the story was based on the concept that a girl struggles against all odds to keep her baby and herself safe; her vision and then she gets support of Maan; her Saviour and her love!

I guess lets just take this positively and see what is in store for us; I know that the Baby was the reason for their happiness; but I guess this will make the Maaneet bond all the more stronger; like how after the accident scenes!

Maaneet are meant to be together!

I am so sure that Maan will be a great supporter!

Dont kill me but; I guess the show stealer was GC today!

Thanks!

Love
Mayuuuuuuu<3<3
I always wanted to see Gurmeet as a dotting father for Geet's child though no a biological one since I have seen Apurva playing that role so beautifully and he (Gurmeet) has been so convincing in Pati Patni aur Woh, and would justify it here also...

But its quite sad Geet lost her child..

As a mother to go through such losses when you want to fight for that every one person who would step into thsi world and loose it is quite painfull

Now its to see how they show her get her life back ...

I am dying to see how this affects Maaneet relation; will it drift them apart or will it make them more closer; interms of bonding; maturity and understanding!

Well looks like you are a big fan of Apoorva; I used to love him as a father to the adopted kid in Jassi; and he played it convincingly!

Well we have seen Gurmeet; so lets see how this track is going to be unfolded; 

I hope the Cvz have something good for us!

Love
Mayuuuuuuuu<3<3
O definaylt a big fan infact he was so convincing in Bidaaii also no being a biological father and handled  situations so well

In JJKN he was'nt a father for Vidhi's child both Armaan and Jassi adopted her child but later on  they had one of their own thats when the show stopped. that was very sweet infact the child was about 6 years so maybe it was a different senario

Lets see how they show the loss of a baby track here..

Wonder how come Telebuzz never covered this may be they knew that there were be  a lot of disspointment and many wuld be glad its over and done

Edited by shanti05 - 13 years ago