Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MC track wasn't needed at all

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Seriously I am dissapointed that the CV took that route finally
I think the whole essence of the show was

The struggle of a girl, where she fought for herself and the baby, was a concept that motivated me the most. There is a stark contrast in the characters of Geet and Maan and I think that's what makes their chemistry possible. This is what I think inspires me to direct the scenes on the show.

This was what the director claimed
But felt really sad to see why they cannot go by what they plan to start even if it's a youth based show some facts like this seem real and it would have been avoid challenging they could have used dummies in the set most of the time I personally was looking forward to seeing this baby in the world and feet grow stronger in adapting to bigger responsibilities

Quite disappointed

Would love to hear from you

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
they cud really have jumped a few months than take this action....a few months leap wudn't have hurt the story, na? anyway shud have expected this with the baby coming up in every dialogue and action...the song took us to the heights and then down they made us fall and weep!!
KTrachna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i  totally agree 
maneet2me thumbnail

they shud not built up the story in the last few days so much around the baby if they did want to show MC........why did they wait so long

shanti05 thumbnail
Sometimes I wonder if it's due to the fact the rumours that DD didn't want a sporty bump may be one of the criteria of the turn of events

Also the fetus was unharmed in the major accident nor did they show Geet feeling concern of the fetus  which a mother to be should from time to time....

They had was also a buildup for this miscarriage I guess

I know Gurmeet cud handle kids well even babies he did in PPAW donna whether it was done for DD's sake

Also with the dance  for the show Choti Bahu  they wanted to show Geet with a flat stomach and off from such responsibilities as they are shown as Maan and geet and not Gurmeet and Dhrusti in the show CB2 holi celebration...

They better show a convincing  trackj where they over come this tragedy..

If they can show Geet mature enough to understand what a loss it is to loose a child due to abortion or miscarriage it will be convincing

There needs to be some seriousness in such issues and the pain of loosing your unborn child..

Its a painful  thing and could have been avoided only a mother can tell that who has gone through such ordeal...

My two cents !
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think we need to understand that it is reel life...

managing a kid on the sets is not an easy job....as much as i am sad but saaing no bump was making it very illogical plus the consequences of the toll on bot the baby and the actors...

thats purely my opinion...
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I agree.

but i dont understand why all blaming DD for the present track...as they could ahve just showed a leap...n brought the baby..but its CVs decision to go with MC...
shanti05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

i think we need to understand that it is reel life...

managing a kid on the sets is not an easy job....as much as i am sad but saaing no bump was making it very illogical plus the consequences of the toll on bot the baby and the actors...

thats purely my opinion...

They need not sow the baby all the time they  can easily show dummies they have done it in many shows..

Its how well you can execute such situations..

I am sure they  would have taken all this into consideration when they decided on the concept..

Given a storyline in your plate the  different angles to situations would be well addressed.

Leaps are the best way to bring about such situations which  could easily be shown with a small girl or a boy child who is around a year old or a little more and they can start their life with more  longing and passion for each other

shanti05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

I agree.

but i dont understand why all blaming DD for the present track...as they could ahve just showed a leap...n brought the baby..but its CVs decision to go with MC...

Not blaming DD but what can be done about what the news about her avoiding a baby bump say.

When I see the pictures of tip tip barsa paani obviously it seems she has never been pregnant , coz 
noone can be shown without a baby bump in I beleieve she could be in her second trimester which is about 4 + months .. some groW*H of teh fetus needs to be shown..

Now I donno if they are comming to the celebrations as Gurmeet and Dhrusti then my say dose'nt make sense  but if they are coming as Geet and Maan then obviously wearing such a saree and not being shown pregnant was  not convincing for me...

So I feel they have deliberately made use of such opportunities  and forced a MC track !

It would have been a beautiful journey if the baby was born  and maybe take a years leap and have  a little angle  be around them  and their life moves on and Geet can get back to working at Maan's office and have more of a working  woemn +  mother role which is quite challenging on its own !

Youth  are the ones who fall into such streams  and if this show shows such  areas of life they should show it handling it well also !
maangeet4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if the child was born then the show would have become a pure mummy papa and baby show....
actually is that what the viewers want?idont think so.