Frequent Posters

Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
so none liked their performance
zunaiba5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@misshoshiyarpur-i liked dadi n annie's actin...
for maan 
do 
i
have
to 
say 

MINDBLOWING,
Edited by zunaiba5 - 13 years ago
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I honestly did....they was good dadi as usual......and for last few epi i m liking anni as well.......
ranjnanarang thumbnail
Anju ji is a vatren and she can emote beautifully but I was amazed at annie she could act wow I didnt know that but i think more than acting she could cry very well CVs use saare crying scenes de do abhi and let geet bhi happy that way you can use the stock of glycerin you have procured  Edited by ranjnanarang - 13 years ago
maneet24jan thumbnail
for the first time...i was impressed with anni's performane...rather i almost had waters in my eyes.....good job Nikunj👏...GC was as usual amazing!!!!
shanenzeru thumbnail
i didn't like their acting. to me they were over-acting especially Dev
no offense to anyone just my opinion
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Dadi has played her part fabulous...when she moan loud..it was soooo heart wrenching....

Nikunj is definitely improving with her acting.....n making her mark...plz somebody tell her to change her hairstyle...
ninand thumbnail
Daadi did a super fine job... infact for the first time I have seen someone other than the leads ,cry, in the event of a death in a show.... shocking right?.. but mostly all the other characters stand silently weeping in a corner or taking care of the grieving leads.... ridiculous u know!

was touched by how she sobbed in anguish😔.. actually sobbed loud in pain... very convincing😔

and yes Annie has been improving from the last couple of episodes.... I neva watched their scenes til now, but couple of days accidentally saw one of their scenes, have to say shes doing better.
roseli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
todays epi was really good evthng was  jst perfect scenes xpresions reactions awsmmmm lovd it n waitin for da nxt epi desperately....