Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chelsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shanti05

I am totally disappointed with this kinda direction..
So unfortunate to have gonme with this track..
A leap would have been so convincing and maan and geet being shown as proud parents for a little angle !!

The loss of a child is quite devastating and unfortunate,,,

I hope they show a convincing track where Geet realizes what it is to loose a child ..

I don't want to lie dear. For once or twice i too thought if the makers of GHSP can't move ahead with the story coz of the baby track,it will be better to done wid miscarriage. But i dunno how heart wrenching it would be. If this is the case with a serial, how it will be in real life-can't even imagine!
dimpzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
seriously feeling really bad for geet
wt didn't she do for the baby
she risked her life so many times n finally the baby is no more
so its double the pain for geet
she left her family for the baby
even though her family tried to kill her...n were bad but still leaving yuor family is a really painful thing
n wtever she sacrificed went in vain na..........in a way....the only good thing about all this was she got maan
but she loved the baby even more than maan.....sooo..its really horrible....feel pathetic right now😭😭

Edited by dimpzz - 13 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well the whole concept was suppose to be unique with Geet being  a fighter  to convince the world and society that a women can stand on her own which  these problems

This time I see its a forced MC track being done I donno why but truly unconvincing for me ..

She  never was shown having a slightest bump, some sort of cravings what a would be mother will do in many ascpects..

Personally I did'nt think she was made to show as how a mother would feel overall as being pregnant and they took this drastic step of MC...

In real life with such a situation which Geet underwent from the begning in the show  I would say I would take extra care and make sure we have acomplete family

But I am truly quite sad when I have seen Gurmeet so sweet in PPAW I am sure he wud be an awesome dad here for the baby
Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Though supported for MC, my heart is crying &  feeling depression today.
Chelsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: guru_LoVeR

really i started crying from the time maan recieved the call uptil maan sees geet.and my sister was coming to the room , she was shocked and asked me what happen. I was having tears in my eyes and just said baby gone ! U know what she thought someone from any realative or so. :) now she is making fun of me that i was crying for a baby of a serial. No body understand this pain i think except the true MAANEETIANS ! :(

Every MAANEETIAN is wid u dear.
Chelsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: kash_jeran

i cant imagine geets pain.............. i just cant see her scream and cry when shee sees maan............. pls guys dont ever feel geet as a reason of miscarriage , dont even think like that for once............... i cant see any maneetian bash geet for this,,,,,, my heart is already toren.........

No dear, how can anybody blame Geet for what has happened? Its quite natural wid everyone that you get panicked when you think your dear ones are in danger.
We know how she loved her baby selflessly. So plz don't worry.
Chelsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: dimpzz

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">seriously feeling really bad for geet
wt didn't she do for the baby
she risked her life so many times n finally the baby is no more
so its double the pain for geet
she left her family for the baby
even though her family tried to kill her...n were bad but still leaving yuor family is a really painful thing
n wtever she sacrificed went in vain na..........in a way....the only good thing about all this was she got maan
but she loved the baby even more than maan.....sooo..its really horrible....feel pathetic right now😭😭

</font>

As the baby gone She will suffer more than the past now. Only hope is her man Maan is wid her now to share her pain.
Chelsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pramila.harish

Though supported for MC, my heart is crying & feeling depression today.

If they had shown the baby bump viewers would never have supported the miscarriage. Fans thought all this baby talk without showing the baby bump is a kind of mocking pregnancy. So we started feeling that it be better to done wid MC. Thus CVs forced the viewes to support MC.
Chelsha thumbnail

I share your feelings dear......
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

CVs have left us with whole Sunday to moan😡

Agree