EBasso

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
Chelsha Senior Member
Chelsha
Chelsha

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bul3

today is a depressing day..first we lost the baby and then India lost against SA CryCryCry

India lost to SA. Oh that means all Tendulkar's efforts went in vain. Why all this happens in the same day. Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bul3

Bul3 IF-Sizzlerz
Bul3
Bul3

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chelsha

today is a depressing day..first we lost the baby and then India lost against SA CryCryCry

India lost to SA. Oh that means all Tendulkar's efforts went in vain. Why all this happens in the same day. Shocked
no ideaCry..they needed 13 runs in 6 balls and still we lost!!..all thanks to DHoni for sending Nehra instead of Harbhajan in the last over!!!Angry
havokhotline Goldie
havokhotline
havokhotline

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Oh, man. I wish I could do something to make you happy right now. I know. I didn't even watch Geet today cause I was watching the match and once I got over the fact that we lost I came to the forum to see that Geet lost the baby.
I knew it was going to happen, but still. x( I know this is a show and I shouldn't be attaching so much sentiment to it but I feel really pissed off right now.
Please smile, girl. I know it's hard right now but everything is going to be okay.
What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger.. :)

Bul3

guru-ki-dewaani Senior Member
guru-ki-dewaani
guru-ki-dewaani

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged

really i started crying from the time maan recieved the call uptil maan sees geet.and my sister was coming to the room , she was shocked and asked me what happen. I was having tears in my eyes and just said baby gone ! U know what she thought someone from any realative or so. :) now she is making fun of me that i was crying for a baby of a serial. No body understand this pain i think except the true MAANEETIANS ! :(

dimpzz

DD_Tannufan Goldie
DD_Tannufan
DD_Tannufan

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
i cant imagine geets pain.............. i just cant see her scream and cry when shee sees maan............. pls guys dont ever feel geet as a reason of miscarriage , dont even think like that for once............... i cant see any maneetian bash geet for this,,,,,, my heart is already toren.........
Chelsha Senior Member
Chelsha
Chelsha

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maan-and-geet

Originally posted by ramyakrishna9

Very well knew they are heading towards miscarriage. But can't control tears when they have actually shown it. A beautiful dream came to an end. Cry

mera tho ro roke bura hall ho raha hai

Me too. Still crying. It hurts so much.

today is the first time the woman in me is taking over the mother in me.... i have never let me children see me cry but today i held on to my daughter crying... thank GOD my husband took her away to divert her attention now... my kid is so confused CryCry

the feelings we had for the baby -I can't express more than you. You echoed the heart of every woman, every mother in the forum dear.

Go to top