Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
i have no problem wid mc but cv first bonded us with baby and then killed it is hurting yaar ðŸ˜­ we were bonded to the child
Chelsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayadika11

it was so-so heart-wrenching........😭

💔 😭
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chelsha

Me too. Still crying. It hurts so much.

today is the first time the woman in me is taking over the mother in me.... i have never let me children see me cry but today i held on to my daughter crying... thank GOD my husband took her away to divert her attention now... my kid is so confused 😭😭
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

i have no problem wid mc but cv first bonded us with baby and then killed it is hurting yaar ðŸ˜­ we were bonded to the child

agree... i am feeling the pain like i have lost one of my own .... i need to snap out of it and get off the forum my children need to eat
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
today is a depressing day..first we lost the baby and then India lost against SA 😭😭😭
Chelsha thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

<font size="4">i have no problem wid mc but cv first bonded us with baby and then killed it is hurting yaar 😭</font> <font size="4">we were bonded to the child</font>

You are right Sanjh-baby bump or no baby bump-we are all bonded wid the baby-the baby is the USP of GHSP.
FJkhushbu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
feeling very 4 geet...who struggled so much 4 this baby
Chelsha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bul3

today is a depressing day..first we lost the baby and then India lost against SA 😭😭😭

India lost to SA. Oh that means all Tendulkar's efforts went in vain. Why all this happens in the same day. 😲
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

India lost to SA. Oh that means all Tendulkar's efforts went in vain. Why all this happens in the same day. 😲

no ideaCry..they needed 13 runs in 6 balls and still we lost!!..all thanks to DHoni for sending Nehra instead of Harbhajan in the last over!!!😡
havokhotline thumbnail

Oh, man. I wish I could do something to make you happy right now. I know. I didn't even watch Geet today cause I was watching the match and once I got over the fact that we lost I came to the forum to see that Geet lost the baby.
I knew it was going to happen, but still. x( I know this is a show and I shouldn't be attaching so much sentiment to it but I feel really pissed off right now.
Please smile, girl. I know it's hard right now but everything is going to be okay.
What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger.. :)