how many cried literally - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by deva1007

i am still crying. i have suffered the same in my life. recovering from the MC is really painful. every year my hubby and i am remember the day.😭 how manneet going to recover?

i feel sorry for you dear
everybody can understand how painful it would be  but only mother's can feel the real pain
it would be really hard to recover from it
Originally posted by misshoshiyapur

defenitely well said
cvs has improved a lott

As they say the sorrow binds you with each other I think now we will get to see the real acting prowess of GC and DD till all we got to see were some sweet and some silly antics around the baby which definitely could not have taken the show forward all we got was some AA nonsensical romance and MUs some silly cameos who poofed in thin air was already got another one then and "reaching nowhere" baby track. Now the options are too many. 

Coming to todays episode it was heart wrenching indeed the pain was so beautifully portrayed by both the actors I am still not able t get over the haunting look in DD eyes she brought Geets pain in forefront so realistically that it was amazing and a fathers pain was again very well potrayed by GC I am definitely catching the repeat today ofcourse
Me    though i am not that weak hearted who cry for fictional character      still i felt like crying
i did not just cry I wept. Even now I can't forget the episode...don't know how i will sleep tonite.....can't get over it......so touching
i have no problem wid mc but cv first bonded us with baby and then killed it is hurting yaar ðŸ˜­ and feeling of burden at heart
i cried😭 in the last part  where Maan saw geet through the window tht was so emotional tht i can't stop my tears 😭😭
it's really heartbreaking
I was crying wen I saw da episode & GC & DD wer brilliant
Every1 played der part superbly Xx...
I cried it was so heart breaking.
agreeeeeeeee yaar i m sooooooooo much cry to see the epi yaar today epi is awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i cried.... my t-shirt got wet