how many cried literally - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
My hands are still trembling.......why ????????????? 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭why CVs why ???????....geet ka reaction toh expected hai...she will be dead shocked....par mujhe maan ki chinta hai, he's not that expressive, even today his eyes again not only spoke but in that cool and composed outer maan I could clearly see a thunder of sadness roaring in his eyes......
i am still crying. i have suffered the same in my life. recovering from the MC is really painful. every year my hubby and i am remember the day.😭 how manneet going to recover?
I will never forget this episide😭
So sad😭
I realised today how much a baby means to her mother😭
Being a mother I can completely understand what  a person in this  situation must be going through . I was crying during the whole epi . Great performance by everyone . Edited by Aleezey - 13 years ago
It was heart breaking
MSK's face and how dadi and msk cried hugging each other
omg i hate the cvs

it was really a heart-wrenching epi.😭
The emotions seemed heartfelt today the acting was superb and both DD and GC were phenomenal I am sure that the CVs will take the story forward beautifully now cos the show had become slightly stagnant I am sure that their bonding and love will go to new heights now 
I am just frozen with sorrow....can't even shed tears....
Originally posted by deva1007

i am still crying. i have suffered the same in my life. recovering from the MC is really painful. every year my hubby and i am remember the day.😭 how manneet going to recover?
deva..very much sorry for you...dear i know whatever wesay it wont console you..but still dear dont feel bad..love you..
Originally posted by ranjnanarang

The emotions seemed heartfelt today the acting was superb and both DD and GC were phenomenal I am sure that the CVs will take the story forward beautifully now cos the show had become slightly stagnant I am sure that their bonding and love will go to new heights now 

defenitely well said
cvs has improved👏😭