Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ofcourse ur right. she has brought up all 4 children all alone n knows how it is to live alone. moreover with avni's conditions it wil be diff to find a suitable match. bhaskar agreed to all the conditions thats the main reason why avni's ayi is adamant
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vernaly

Guys itz basicaly b'coz she doesnt have her husband by her side.so finding a boy that too with avni's condition will be hard.

Avni has put forth that condition, because of her mother....  Avni knows that her family cannot exist without her financial support... but her mother is insistent that she shud marry ... so to find a solution midway... she agreed to get married if the guy agrees to her giving her entire salary to her family...
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
...they shud not drag now ..marriage shud b done fast ....😕
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hmm yes the show started with a bang but now its stretching , only bhaskar is interesting character
rest all characters r  boring.
i think the drama will pick up post shaadi only and i think avni will come to know abt bhaskar's true intention only after marriage.
then it will get really interesting
till then this hide and seek game will continue
nb.neha thumbnail

yuup...

but with todays episode thing will get interestin...as it seems that bhaskar had a past n some girl really comited suicide due to him....
April2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nb.neha

yuup...

but with todays episode thing will get interestin...as it seems that bhaskar had a past n some girl really comited suicide due to him....

It will be same..Bhasker lying and Avni and  Aai believing him...same old, same old...The show will only become interesting if Avni and her Aai show some back bone, quit crying and teach rascal Bhaskar and his family a lesson.
Edited by April2007 - 13 years ago
April2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vernaly

Guys itz basicaly b'coz she doesnt have her husband by her side.so finding a boy that too with avni's condition will be hard.

She has very good looking daughters, she should have problem finding husband for them without even having husband on her side. It is her son that she should concentrate on
nb.neha thumbnail
Originally posted by: April2007

It will be same..Bhasker lying and Avni and  Aai believing him...same old, same old...The show will only become interesting if Avni and her Aai show some back bone, quit crying and teach rascal Bhaskar and his family a lesson.

could u plz use less rude words...just a sugestion :)
when i say bhaskar is "smart" i mean in the other sense of the word and not the literal sense. yes, he is manipulative. he again managed to win over avni's trust..

n for the "same old thing". i gues every show on tv show the same thing. evry show is dragged n things arent revealed on time. story progresses n then only all other aspects come into the picture.
thats y i mentioned in my post "lets se how things go"......... as for the curent track when we know that mariage is bound to take place then we should be aware that bhaskar would manage to win avni's trust.....only thing is how he does ....

i realy wish he turns into positive after mariage.....

April2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nb.neha

could u plz use less rude words...just a sugestion :)
when i say bhaskar is "smart" i mean in the other sense of the word and not the literal sense. yes, he is manipulative. he again managed to win over avni's trust..

Bhasker's behaviour verges on being criminal rude word clearly  defines Bhasker, sometimes U have to use language to tell  the truth  using  polite language doesn't cut it. To hoodwink and  falsify the truth is not called winning over the trust and it neither a smart move. The word Smart has good connotation what Bhasker is doing is totally negative.
Edited by April2007 - 13 years ago