Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
but look at the other end of the story. abha's language was not at all decent. u cant use a word like "dalal" for ur relative??? 😔
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nb.neha

but look at the other end of the story. abha's language was not at all decent. u cant use a word like "dalal" for ur relative??? 😔

neha... i think I missed the part where she spoke her mind to them... didnt know what she said ... she shouldnt have said that... 😒
but she is right is her suspicions about that Prabhu being upto no good ....
nb.neha thumbnail
suspicion is ok but not to this extent. u cant be this rude.....
read my writen update n then u l know.......
April2007 thumbnail

suspicion is ok but not to this extent. u cant be this rude.....

read my writen update n then u l know.......

The boy side is extremely rude, manipulative and abusive. In my community if boys family behave the way these people are behaving the girls whole family will throw them out. Now a days they will be reported to police for extortion and dowry demanding..the whole family will end up in jail.  In my opinion Abha is very restrained, actually calling Prabhu dalal is an understatement, they are sadistic socio path criminals., who lack capacity to earn honest living.

Aai is a nut case, she lacks backbone and self respect. She doesn't care if her other daughters get married or not, if anything is left for them or if family can survive,. She wants Avni to marry the jerk..Aai has no money and she thinks it is okay to marry her first daughter to a Jerk and jeopardize the future of other members of the family..Aai is totally black mailing everybody, with her victimhood, she is very passive agressive. I have lost all the respect for Aai character, her crying and refusal to let anybody discuss anything is irritating me..I am starting to hate the character.
Edited by April2007 - 13 years ago
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@APRIL: 

yeah its reality in Indian marriages many times the groom's family is so much concerned with the dowry that they forget that marriages r for love n bonding between 2 ppl 

😕

anyways I wonder why Avni is not havin 2nd thoughts.she has so many responsibilities ..is not she scared n does not her instinct tell her tht Bhaskar is not the one she can marry for a happy life.if I was in her place ..definitely I wud b retracing my steps n saying no ....😭
April2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

@APRIL: 

yeah its reality in Indian marriages many times the groom's family is so much concerned with the dowry that they forget that marriages r for love n bonding between 2 ppl 

😕

anyways I wonder why Avni is not havin 2nd thoughts.she has so many responsibilities ..is not she scared n does not her instinct tell her tht Bhaskar is not the one she can marry for a happy life.if I was in her place ..definitely I wud b retracing my steps n saying no ....😭

Not all Indian marriages are dependant on Dowry, I know lots of marriages in which bridegroom refused to take anything.  Btw, Bhasker has two sisters, he and his mom will sooner or later meet their waterloo.

Unless the Dowry system stops female infanticide will be continue to be the norm. For a society not to honour their girls is suicidal. 
nb.neha thumbnail
yes, we have some educated guys who refrain from taking dowry. but the fact is that stil we have numerous examples where ppl demand dowry: directly or indirectly. they expect a masive shaadi, lot of gifts n grand arangements......its stil in our society wedr directly or indirectly
April2007 thumbnail

yes, we have some educated guys who refrain from taking dowry. but the fact is that stil we have numerous examples where ppl demand dowry: directly or indirectly. they expect a masive shaadi, lot of gifts n grand arangements......its stil in our society wedr directly or indirectly

Which India you are talking about, most Indians are poor, they are barely surviving. People who demand massive weddings for their sons also  have to provide for massive wedding for their daughters, whatever goes around comes around.

The criminal bunch of massive weddings have black money they cannot use otherwise accept to fund the weddings, it is all fuelled by greed and corruption.  India has one of the lowest boy and girl ratio thanks to this many boys will remain unmarried.

It is duty of all Indians to refuse dowry seekers only then women in India will have a normal life and Indians will join the ranks of civilized nation.
nb.neha thumbnail
im talking about our very own India..
i think u misunderstood my reply.... what i meant was that wedr rich, midle class or poor ...boy's family demand from the girls family. wedr its direct or indirect. direct means asking openly n indirect means asking pasively...( considering that the girls family HAS to throw a masive party). by masive i dont mean an ostentatious mariage or a huge grand thing....masive here means a mariage that can be talked off n tat can show ur status even if thats not ur real status....
hope ur geting me now.
Edited by nb.neha - 13 years ago
vernaly thumbnail

for avni's mother bhaskar is a noble guy n only his family that too his ayi n anju tai are bad....this is wat stops avni's mother from caling off the mariage. as she thinks that if the guy is nice then the girl can overcome wateva tit bit problem that can ocur due to other family members

Guys itz basicaly b'coz she doesnt have her husband by her side.so finding a boy that too with avni's condition will be hard.