Maayke se bandhi... Dor

Losing Interest in the show

April2007 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

The show is about Indian family trying to use their son as a bait to steal money from girls family by unfair crooked means, this happens all the time and it is no fun watch ..no doubt in India male gender is revered and female are considered lesser human beings

I find Avni very gullible , she cannot see how Bhasker and his family is mistreating her family and  Bharsker is very manipulative, anybody with half brains can see that Bhasker family is sick. 

The serial is showing Avni her family and Kaki as pretty dumb and very needy, they cannot see through the game Bhasker's family is playing.

Avni should stand up for herself and tell Bhaskar and his family off...They should show that women are smart and evil people cannot manipulate them..otherwise this show is going to be very boring. It is hard to see Avni and her family being abused and Avni's mother totally helpless and without any self respect.
Edited by April2007 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

the show has a new concept. its just the begining of the show. much more is yet to come. the story is much more than just using a boy as a bait...its just the start.....

-DE- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This show is going very slowly, it has to speed up.
nb.neha thumbnail
lots of twists are coming up...
firstly the twist that "some" gal gave her life due to bhaskar....
and then how wil maskare stop the mariage
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I dont think Maskare will be able to stop the marriage 😕
nb.neha thumbnail
but he l def try to...thats the fun..how he tries n how bhaskar manages to stop him!!
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: cjs369

I dont think Maskare will be able to stop the marriage 😕

agree
I do not think the marriage will be stop.
and I do agree with topic maker, if I were avni I would have said NO by now to Bhaskar. I would rather be single than miserable.  
nb.neha thumbnail

for avni's mother bhaskar is a noble guy n only his family that too his ayi n anju tai are bad....this is wat stops avni's mother from caling off the mariage. as she thinks that if the guy is nice then the girl can overcome wateva tit bit problem that can ocur due to other family members

rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I agree that the show needs to pick up...It is getting too monotonous and boring...

I also agree on the point that Avni should say no to this marriage...I mean she is an intelligent, educated, sensible and a working girl, can't she sense the true intentions of certain people including Bhaskar??? At certain times, the situation became sooo obvious that even a teenager can sense the motto...
I must say that in these matters, Abha (the middle sister) is more intelligent than Avni...
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rittu_deep

I agree that the show needs to pick up...It is getting too monotonous and boring...

I also agree on the point that Avni should say no to this marriage...I mean she is an intelligent, educated, sensible and a working girl, can't she sense the true intentions of certain people including Bhaskar??? At certain times, the situation became sooo obvious that even a teenager can sense the motto...
I must say that in these matters, Abha (the middle sister) is more intelligent than Avni...

I wudnt blame Avni totally... if it was left to her she wudnt marry at all till her siblings were settled ... but she is doing it for her mom ...
as far as bhaskar in particular is concerned ... everytime a situation arose where avni was disturbed ... Bhaskar has very sweetly managed to convince her that they will handle the problems together and he will support her in all the financial liabilities...
Abha can see things as they are clearly because she being the third party..is not fooled easily... but no one takes her seriously... and now after yest's episode where mom fainted after bhaskar and prabhu left breaking the engagement ... everyone will blame Abha..😕