Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gia.khan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Sary-

LOVE LOVE LOVE Phatty!

He arrived within 20 mins and he found his Basket sitting on one of the rocks with her back towards him. Her face was changing 20000 expressions per minute and he knew what she was mumbling was definitely not rated g and definitely about him. He swallowed a big lump and sneaked up behind her.

"Samjhata kya hai apne aapko bhada aya. This time I am not going to listen to anything he says that's for sure. And to think before we had Ana people gave me lectures about how 'Beta bache ke aane pe husband ko neglect maat karna' BUT unko kya pata baap beti ne team bana li and me third wheel is left out" She hmphed and threw a rock aimlessly in the air.

"Armaan dude aaj toh tu maara either woh tereko stones maare gyi ya phir hill se girra de gi I don't know which method of death I prefer" he gulped again and looked around nervously. He carefully approached Basket and tapped her on the shoulder as she turned around and gave him a death glare he covered his face and rattled off -

"OK I KNOW YOU ARE MAD BUT PLEASE HEAR ME OUT then you may kill me which ever way you prefer though Ana won't appreciate me being killed by her mammy" She came towards him with a rock again "BUT BUT BUT if that helps you cool down I am up for it"

🤣🤣 OKAYYYY THIS IS CUTEEE :| lmfaooo i lovedd reading about ridhima being alll mad /tehe lmfao SHE SOUNDS SOOO FRIGGEN CUTE :| i can imagine jj tehe <3 

BUT unko kya pata baap beti ne team bana li and me third wheel is left out" She hmphed and threw a rock aimlessly in the air.

^ that bit is my favvv <3 teheee <3 

"Armaan dude aaj toh tu maara either woh tereko stones maare gyi ya phir hill se girra de gi I don't know which method of death I prefer"

🤣🤣 even he sounds sooo friggen cute! harkatein aisi karogeee jo jhoote hi kahoge << lmfaooo <3 ! cutieeee 

cant wait to read whats next I WANT ROMANCEEEEEEEEEEEEE! tehe! i love the wayy you guys write 😳
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!! you guys are giving me butterflies feelings just by such scenes...lol..romance might just kill me...
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I LOVED IT SAHAR <3333

"SHUT UP! I don't want to talk to you! Tum yahaan kyun aye? WHY ARE YOU HERE. Go! Jao, tumhari Anaaaaaaaaa ke paas! I thought that YOU would at least understand me, but nahin! Tum to itne busy hogaye ke tum tumhari BASKET HO BHI bhool gaye! JAO" Huffed Ridhima all in one breath. She felt relieved for having bitched at him, but at the same time, she wasn't over with it.

"Tum to mujhe haar baar promise karte ho ke tum humesha mujhse pyar karte rahoge, aur phir YEIN? JAO!" When Ridhima finished, she turned around, and was walking away, but before Ridhima could get any further, Armaan yanked Ridhima by the hair, and pulled her back towards him.

"Basket, first of all, SHUT UP. Second of all, I love you. Forever, and always, and I can always promise you that much. I thank God everyday for giving me such a beautiful and amazing family, and I thank God for reuniting us everyday. Why do you think I don't love you, huh? Budhu, I love you, and I can promise you that much will never change. Now, stop your nautanki and let's go home."

Ridhima had had it. She huffed and puffed, and yanked Armaan's hand away.

"DON'T YOU DARE! This is about ME, not YOU and your wishes! WHY are you changing topics? Tum to SORRY bhi nahin keh rahe ho! Uper se MUJHE bashan suna rahe ho?! JAO, mein tumse nahin baat karti! Tch"

With that, Ridhima walked off, and sat on her favourite rock. But Armaan wasn't done. If he had to, he'd wait all night for her.

"Basket, fine. Suno to, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for paying more attention to Ana, and not you. I'm sorry I didn't have time to romance with you, or fix the kitchen cabinet. I'm sorry for giving Ana to Rukiya and making her take care of Ana -"

"WHAAAAAAAT? YOU GAVE MY MUNCHKIN TO RUKIYA? VOH.. VOH... SERIOUSLY ARMAAN? She has the HOTS for you, and you went over to her house and gave her MY DAUGHTER?!"

Ridhimma pushed past Armaan and walked away.

"ULLE KE PATHE! Kya samaj te ho apne aap ko!? Pehle se mujhe pareshan karte ho, aur phir tum meri beti ko koi ... koi... AJNABEE KE PAAS chor ate ho?! You budhu! That RUKIYAAAAAAAA has the hots for you! She has that dreamy look in her eyes every time she sees you!"

Armaan gulped. He couldn't believe how drastically Ridhima had changed topics. But not feeling the will power to alter the topic, and calm her down, he sat quietly beside her in the car, and let her drive off, promising himself in his head to come back for his bike later.
gia.khan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phatty16

I LOVED IT SAHAR <3333

"SHUT UP! I don't want to talk to you! Tum yahaan kyun aye? WHY ARE YOU HERE. Go! Jao, tumhari Anaaaaaaaaa ke paas! I thought that YOU would at least understand me, but nahin! Tum to itne busy hogaye ke tum tumhari BASKET HO BHI bhool gaye! JAO" Huffed Ridhima all in one breath. She felt relieved for having bitched at him, but at the same time, she wasn't over with it.

"Tum to mujhe haar baar promise karte ho ke tum humesha mujhse pyar karte rahoge, aur phir YEIN? JAO!" When Ridhima finished, she turned around, and was walking away, but before Ridhima could get any further, Armaan yanked Ridhima by the hair, and pulled her back towards him.

"Basket, first of all, SHUT UP. Second of all, I love you. Forever, and always, and I can always promise you that much. I thank God everyday for giving me such a beautiful and amazing family, and I thank God for reuniting us everyday. Why do you think I don't love you, huh? Budhu, I love you, and I can promise you that much will never change. Now, stop your nautanki and let's go home."

Ridhima had had it. She huffed and puffed, and yanked Armaan's hand away.

"DON'T YOU DARE! This is about ME, not YOU and your wishes! WHY are you changing topics? Tum to SORRY bhi nahin keh rahe ho! Uper se MUJHE bashan suna rahe ho?! JAO, mein tumse nahin baat karti! Tch"

With that, Ridhima walked off, and sat on her favourite rock. But Armaan wasn't done. If he had to, he'd wait all night for her.

"Basket, fine. Suno to, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for paying more attention to Ana, and not you. I'm sorry I didn't have time to romance with you, or fix the kitchen cabinet. I'm sorry for giving Ana to Rukiya and making her take care of Ana -"

"WHAAAAAAAT? YOU GAVE MY MUNCHKIN TO RUKIYA? VOH.. VOH... SERIOUSLY ARMAAN? She has the HOTS for you, and you went over to her house and gave her MY DAUGHTER?!"

Ridhimma pushed past Armaan and walked away.

"ULLE KE PATHE! Kya samaj te ho apne aap ko!? Pehle se mujhe pareshan karte ho, aur phir tum meri beti ko koi ... koi... AJNABEE KE PAAS chor ate ho?! You budhu! That RUKIYAAAAAAAA has the hots for you! She has that dreamy look in her eyes every time she sees you!"

Armaan gulped. He couldn't believe how drastically Ridhima had changed topics. But not feeling the will power to alter the topic, and calm her down, he sat quietly beside her in the car, and let her drive off, promising himself in his head to come back for his bike later.

🤣🤣 OKAYYY THIS WAS LOVEEE hahahha i lovedd the nokhhh jhookkkk <3 <3 !!! that was sooo cuteeee lmfao <3 ! she is dying for some attention and LOWEEEEEEEEEE <3 <3 ! 

p.s yanking her by her HAIR sounded sooo hot 😳

OH OH OH RUKIYA IS A BAD A** :| I DONT LIKES HER ANYMORE!!! 

he is so cuteeeeeeeeeeee 

continue continueeeeeeee I WANT SOME ROMANCE <3 

Sanju_ thumbnail
amazing....but I wanted AR to romance and make up...lol
Sanju_ thumbnail
@gia: I so agree with you...this part is so hot..teheeee☺️
p.s yanking her by her HAIR sounded sooo hot 😳
Sanju_ thumbnail

so crazilyyyy hotttttttttttt☺️😍😳
ammyridz600 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
congratsssssssss kajenianssssssss on new AT🥳

Good morning my bootifool kajenianssssssssss🤗

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
OK that was terrific though I am too into Riddhima's character aur mereko ouchie hui reading he yanked her hair /sad

"Basket dhiyaan se chalao I know you are in a hurry but yaar accident maat karvana" A nervous Armaan said while holding on to his dear life.

"Armaan haven't you realized you have lost all rights to talk back to me or boss me around for at least a month" She sped up the car even more.

"Oh Lord  aaj Armaan Malik tu toh maara kal ka suraj dekhne ki hope chod de I am telling it's all overrrrrrr...wait no the song goes it's NOT over but idiot teri life ka soundtrack different hai it IS overrrrrr tu overrr hai dude!" Armaan conversed with himself in his head since Basket was in no mood to entertain him.

Finally they got Mrs. Khan's house and a crazy Basket kept ringing the bell until she came out.

"Oh Riddhima what a pleasant surprise" She didn't sound so welcoming and immediately turned her gaze to Armaan who was standing in the distance.

"Oye pleasantries bus kar I am here to pick Ana up please get her for me" A surprised Rukhiya just went in to get Ana and handed her over to Riddhima.

"You are welcome" She shouted from behind while Riddhima walked off to her house along with Armaan.

"How are you my baby?" Riddhima asked Ana in a baby voice but Ana wasn't in the mood.

"Dada dada" she leaped towards Armaan who looked guiltily at Riddhima as she handed her over to him and walked in without saying a word.

"Hm Ana Banana you messed it up more baby but it's about time we make it up to her and you spend some quality time with Mammy" He said as his brain started cooking up ideas. 
ammyridz600 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hey sanju🤗 wasssuppppppppp😊 its gooody night at yr place😆

@hey sahar🤗HRU?

@hey phatty🤗HRU?

@hey  gia🤗HRU?