Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
True, very amicable relationship, but utterly and entirely boring. Naina has no opinions of her own, it's all as you said, Yes sir no sir, 3 bags full sir. I dont think it's necessary to be SO obedient to your husband.

Regarding our Kriya, they'll always have a hot and cold unpredictable relationship. That's what makes them fun to watch. I pray that the day never comes when they are as amicable as Prof and Naina
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: elle45

True, very amicable relationship, but utterly and entirely boring. Naina has no opinions of her own, it's all as you said, Yes sir no sir, 3 bags full sir. I dont think it's necessary to be SO obedient to your husband.

Regarding our Kriya, they'll always have a hot and cold unpredictable relationship. That's what makes them fun to watch. I pray that the day never comes when they are as amicable as Prof and Naina

Thankyou... indirectly you have understood my post and wrote the words of my heart....
Well done Elle.
ninita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow di....totally new topic wich v hv nt discussd r thought of so far.....

carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ninita

wow di....totally new topic wich v hv nt discussd r thought of so far.....

Thank you...... Something abt that relationship is not realistic... we see alot of the sax's but not once are they shown to disagree.......
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🤣see nainaji and shamu are the characters who dont have brains or if they have its lockked in the cupboard and they lost its keys one who have brains they only disagree questions  fight and
love in short live life fully not like a robot doing all day atta dal chawal talks and taunting there bahu or doing unnecerry vibrations so we should thank creatives for showing kriya as people with brains
thank u creatives
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

🤣see nainaji and shamu are the characters who dont have brains or if they have its lockked in the cupboard and they lost its keys one who have brains they only disagree questions  fight and

love in short live life fully not like a robot doing all day atta dal chawal talks and taunting there bahu or doing unnecerry vibrations so we should thank creatives for showing kriya as people with brains
thank u creatives

Exactly... hence if you noticed at the start I described them as the 'boringest couple'.
Well done Naz - well understood.
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

Exactly... hence if you noticed at the start I described them as the 'boringest couple'.
Well done Naz - well understood.

apnay aap ko shabashi day dain sab aap say seekha hai😆😉