Laagi Tujhse Lagan

"If Ican say what I want to say"..

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello friends ,my attempt here is to collect the key scenes OF Friday's episode, and regurgitate them in a colloquial style ,thus alowing the characters of Dutta, Nakku,Kala,Seema to break from the norms of given dialouges and go by what was really going through their heads in Friday's shown scenarios....... what would they say if they could say what they want to say..... and what we would have perhaps liked to hear.....

Kala on Seema
Look at you...what an inconsolable , hysterical, delusional wretch you are! Why would Dutta a perennial mature boy /man  fancy a silly school girl like you , who come  to think about it,  still continues to remain one after all these years..... look at you Seema you rave and rant for something that belongs to another, just because............Dutta is not Ken the doll,or  some action man you want to display on your bedroom shelves....... I daresay any more.....  any way we all know that Dutta i.e the Ken doll, now belongs to Nakku/ Barbie!.....      ooh stop it Seema ! stop your snivelling ....your tears are streaming down your pain riddled distorted  face straight into your mouth! ..you'ere even blowing raspberries.....for heaven's sake watch your spit girl, make sure it does'nt catch me or else!!......... And as for your speech Seema its beginning to sound slurred!! ....I hope you are not having a Stroke....... but hang on  ,you even look breathless .....oh nooo are you also having a Cardiac Aresst ........ better call Dutta for the Respiratory system to revive you...... orrrrrr perhaps, let you goooooo Seema!!,  which many people want  these days......... Stupid  woman does my head in!!!   just say what I need to know and get out of my life in the name of sanity!! .....I need a stiff drink!!!
Seema on Kala:   You think you are verry smart don't you Kala? but I out do your smartness any time[delusion].....You see lady donna ...I got what you realy really what to know....... oh this is a piece of cake!  but firssst vaada me that you'll give me the Trophy that I really want!
Seema on Dutta:    oooh Dutts! the love of my life I dribble over your present image of loaded with cash.........  sorreeeee  yes you were right I never wanted to settle for the  greasy, oil smeared penniless YOU......... and yes I have squealed on you......... because I want you ......
Seema on Nakku:  But, when you find out, this is what I am really like without my make up!!  ugly/puglyi!!     I nursed your husband back to life ,but that was not for you my friend.....it was for meeeeee... I guess each to one's self........ So Nakusha.....I will have to tear you out of my Dutta's life for now and forever... yes, yes,  you are so right mate!! Iam a husband snatcher .... and proud to be one ..... now you Nakusha  try and stop me pretty woman!!!
Nakku/Dutta scene[ the one every one's waiting for,am I right?]
Nakku: Best get to his heart by his stomach! milk ,grated carrot dessert..... oh.Nakku but that means Saab 's missed a balanced main meal......never mind Nakku at least he will eat something more than a morsel...I hope sooo and who knows  what mood he's in .... oh do the task at hand  Nakusha.....
Nakku to an expectant Dutta:  sorry Saab wont be long for dinner....... you have a think about my reward...perhaps she bit her lip....
Dutta: where's she gone?  what mischief can I think of to bring her back to my side..... this is ridiculous....I hate waiting .... whats taking Nakku so long?
Nakku to Sundari:   replacing sugar by honey...come on Sundari you'ere the Ayervedic expert  even I  know  that heating honey causes its nutritional value to diminish .and it changes into a glue with toxic effect that clogs arteries and membranes......... Any way Nakku, Saab will have to make do with what ever is available.......... or maybe I'll drizzle the dessert with honey before Saab eats it........I hope wont fuss.....
Nakku serving Dutta his dessert
Nakku:  oooh is'nt he a sweeti! ,  still waiting....  I thought he would have gone to bed seeing the excercises that he was doing today.....still best get on with it.....
Nakku hands Saab his plate:    ooh he has a certain calm about him.....his eyes.... Nakku have an intoxicated glaze in them..... .. and his lips are pouted... ..to eat ofcourse! Nakku....really.. and look Nakku he's taking in the aroma of your cooking......I wonder Saab if you know what it is?  ..of course he does..... he is pretty clued on, Saab when he wants to be.... blind or not...My smart Saab!
Dutta to Nakku:      are you going to give me the food or not....... see Ie've  forgotten the honey...... he makes me nervous some times like now......... he's not not going to like this ,but he'll have to wait a bit............ I hope he dos'ent starting eating..... of course not Nakku he's probably sitting with the plate on hands,waiting to be fed by your hand!!!............ooh....look at him started eating already !!  what a cutie!  here Saab let me add some honey........
Dutta:     ooh Iam glad I married her.......great cook this woman of mine!  yummy food  no addtionals needed  after her love potion addition....... Ayeeeeee Dutta!  she's done it to you again....man......  and again ..and again you love smitten beast!!!
Nakku:  Oooh my word! look at his manner ...he is relishing the sweet...... he's obviously enjoying it..... shows in the way each finger full ,follows progressivly by another finger full into his mouth.......also I see how he's smacking his lips like a little boy ........Ooh thanks Saab!....... my word........he's actually giving a smile........and how it lights up his face........ I bet if he could see my face now he would stop eating and.......... Stop Nakku..... stop feasting on his face..... leave him to eat for goodness sake............ er ....... what did Saab say? he wants to feed meeee.... my pounding heart in the rib cage is sure to pop out!......... his fingers are approaching my face,my lips....... best do what he wants...and I want.........  oooh.... he's even playing childish games by moving his offered morsel for my mouth to one side............. Nakku stay on task try to feed him also before he starts moaning for your attention.........  
Hold on! is this act  becoming a  PDA ,a public display of affection? ...... what would the spectators say..... Dutta and Nakku acting like a pair of love birds feeding each other, or a young couple showing symptoms of the disease of newly marrieds! ...... Still Saab, if only I could  say how much I loved eating from your plate ,by your hand , I would....... may be in days to come I will........  but my dearest Saab there's no telling you what you  have already sensed !!! is'nt that true Saab.....
Dutta to the villagers:    I'd better not lose it..... I should be ready for dissent along with consent!  .... let me explain everbody....... Iam trying to tell you to differentiate between self preservation and  being non violent! ...surely  one has to be fit to survive......... Noooooo its nooot down to weapons or feeling out numbered, but for what is right, and for that one needs courage  .......for the instincit  of preserving one's self...........
Nakku:    why can't you see that my Saab is not doing this  for his personal gain but for all's good!

So friends. these were ideas based on the thoughts of LTLcharacers if they were given poetic license , how ever they will not,  I hasten to add have time on their side which we have plenty of as  dreamers!!!