Frequent Posters

skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
MEEE !!!!  TaSha Deewaani 
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Only MR nd Mahi as Dutta nd Nakusha, 100% sure about that.  🤗 No LTL without either of them for me. ❤️
LaTuLa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi

Personally I like TaSha and rest of the cast 100%.  With regards to the actors MR & MV, I like what little I have seen of them but can't say that I know them well enough to like them 100%.  What I do know is that they are both very good actors and I would not have liked TaSha played by anyone else. especially our Dutta. The same goes for AG, VR, SC & JR
crown1 thumbnail

Definately a Tasha fan

Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey 

am here only for tasha

i love LTL only for tasha 
Edited by neverforget - 13 years ago
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi,

I definately watch it cause of both of them, if LTL were the body, than MR/MV would both act as the soul of LTL, as without both of them LTL would definately be lifeless for me. 

Tink😉
Goodd thumbnail

I am a great fan of the tall n smart guy DuttaMishal. The first reason I watch the show is only for him. Then for Tasha jodi. Then the love story theme.

sss8080 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

TASHA  Fan   as well as  MR and  MV  as  a  pair . 
Both  are  Superb   Actors .  They are  most   Adorable Couple  when   they  are  together ..
star1315 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
love TaSha so much............ MR/Mahi  have portrayed tasha so well...... that add flavour to the characters [of course perfactly written characters ].... in short MR/Mahi took tasha love story to a differant level....their tale seems heavenly love story....and LTL an epic or saga of patil-nivas & patilvadi.... love u MR/Mahi...... in fact i started watching the show for MR after 1 month of the show.......am his great fan since love story days.... Mr is a great actor Edited by chandrika1315 - 13 years ago
there is a similar thread asking can viewers except nakku with another man. that's what i'm trying to say here but in a different way.. how many tasha fans are there that are loyal to mishal & mahhi pairing as dutta and nakku.