#Devil's Den# - Empty - Page 94

Posted: 13 years ago
@sharmishtha - i know babe that u responded to some posts which were way back in some pages..... but i think ppl hvnt understood the no quotes rule properly... the no quotes rules is not just for double layered quotes...its for any quote.... if u hv used quotes once (even if it is single layered) u arent allowed to use it again... means i cant use quotes 2 times.... thats the rule anj has made and i hv been penalised for quoting twice earlier....thats y was just letting u know...  
@Geeks

🤗🤗...

Long time haan😛...

so howz everything....what is ur POV on Maan's and Geet's present situation 
@Gouri

What punishment did Anj give u baby😲....for using quots??😆
@Meetu.....🤗Hellooo, arey coz of the spring forward we have gone 1 hr ahead, but I am watching this amazing show called North and South, so got engrossed. Maan and Geet, its just sad isn't it?

But to keep things in perspective.......I .look at whats happening in Japan and it makes me sick to my stomach.

Hope your weekend was awesome🤗
@Anu - Jyo did not just share hers. She put words in my mouth. That was the only thing I was responding to. I have never opposed anyone's POV, including Jyo's.

@Gou - Thanks for explaining.

@Bubba - May be the links were not for me. But there were still things that were directed at me, which were unreasonable in that post because I never said anything to the effect.

Anyway. I guess I am ruffling some sacred feathers here. I did not come with an intention to spreading any negativity. So, I will deal with my irritation offline. ðŸ˜Š Bye for now. Sorry for anything I said that you found unreasonable.

@Geeks

I agree..Jaapan is facing tough days..😕...my prayers to those effected people😊..may god help them and bless the country

And ya.....Geet MSK present situation is SAD...but this is given a lot of scope for the story to move ahead....don't u think so😊.....

I want to see how Maaneet handle this Loss...

Hope the depression does not stay long....and the track is handled well
Edited by Meetu_Anu - 13 years ago
@Gouri Hello🤗

Is it?😲  Do they want GC-DD to keep sulking Maaneet's loss in their real lifes/other assignments too?  If ppl start carrying their work problems into their personal space, i think half the world will be filled with mad ppl. What about their own problems which they need  to deal with (both professional and personnel) and added to that if they start living the fictional life too..........
@Sharmili....arey please don't say that, you know yesterday was tough for everyone🤗Its not like that, I was so freaking sad about everything.... I was making repeated posts about how dire the situation in Japan was.And also asking people to be sensitive towards all those who were heartbroken because of the MC when discussing pros and cons. Dude, you know we are all friends here🤗  Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
Alright everyone.....sorry i was in and out....as u know i am busy bird......tryin to manage idiots and hang with u all here....
gosh being a idiotic devil is very hard work i tell u...

gn all...it is 3 22 in the morning here......and i am done lolz

G-u should soooo read my reply to VK lolz....i called him "Khatra"

anywayz......sunwa, geeks, sharmishta, meetu, g, and anyone i missed gn see u all later😛🤗
@Lata

Yar........as i said earlier...Fans think that they own their favorite actors and their life's..... they decide everything for the actors.........

i wish to ask them a question......will they like any unknown person interfering in their life..no na..than why they do it😕

Why cant they just enjoy the show and stop getting into every corner for their own sanity.........

IT is no use even speaking about SUCH people called FANs...forget it yar