Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Jyo loved your post. We can't bash any actors for the way the story turns out. We  don't know if the MC was always there in their original story or not. And after all its a daily soap with fictional story and characters.  And as you said the last episode was well executed with right balance of emotions, excellent acting and portrayed it sensitively without the whole melodrama.  I am sure they must be having  a good track after all this.

Ok me going now. Its my daughter's 10th birthday. Gang of 10-15 hyper 10 year old girls (all wanna be Miley Cyrus) are coming home in the evening. got to prepare. 
Edited by winona - 13 years ago
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Jyo

good points๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ n i write it short who r lazzy to read jyo post๐Ÿ˜†

1.Jyo is saying she  writes her POV wtever the outcome of the show , she will never stop 2 write bcz of analysis she comes to know abt various human pscholgy.

2.MC track nobody expectd bt CV's done , bt its gd only bcz CV's made mockery on Pregnancy and also they dono hw to handle Pregnancy track.

3.CV's may have potential track thats y they opted 4 MC.Hence give them a chance.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

4.After 1yr also evry1 GLUDE to this show n stiil anxiety wt will happen next ?///// ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ5.From now onwards noone kws wt is d future track? all  r i dilemma ๐Ÿ˜”

6.Bashing of actors Yes me also agree w/d u yep some actors are may not comfotable dng some seens๐Ÿ˜› Like u mentioned SRK same vise versa may be DD also not comfotable (If TOI is true)

thats wt i am understood 4m Jyo post ๐Ÿ˜†

Finally wt GC is doing in that pic? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by Sanjanareddy84 - 13 years ago
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Jyoti -  Thanks so such for all that..you know it makes me more calm....this 2 days have been like wow....so much of bashing and all going on...cannot think straight....Thanks so much for the very need post of yours....really loads of hugs from my side....

This post of urs actually brings me out of stalking....๐Ÿ˜†
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
@ Winona

Hiiiiiii n  MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY   to ur lovely Daughter 4m all DEVILS๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Praju Happy Birthday to Tanvi... Hugs to her from me..๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Win

awwww....๐Ÿค—...give one sweet kiss to ur angle from our end๐Ÿ˜›...wish her all the happiness....๐Ÿค—

@Jyoti

one more thing......

The story was really not moving with baby track.....it was stagnant.......
but the story has really become unpredictable now.....some were we all wanted it right.....even crazy GCM's...all wanted the story of Maaneet to be unpredictable na.....so here we are..the story now is actually unpredictable...........

so here even after this people are not satisfied???sayyyyyyyyyyy........what more can the CV's do yar......
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Smi thanks yaar. can't believe she is 10 already.  

me off now. bye
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Most of us have bigger headaches in real life...and we turn to reel shows to escape from reality for a while ....to take our mind off our real worries......If we feel our show is not giving us happiness and adding to our woes.... or if we do not like something in the show we were expecting.....switch channels or take a short break from the show ...until you are feeling better and can watch the said show with detachment ....without adding to our frustrations.......Come back with a fresh perspective ... you might start thinking different from before.....
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
@ Anu

nw GHSP story unpredictable  ๐Ÿ˜ณ ab mazaa aayega ๐Ÿ˜‰

anu hv  u seen that pic wr Jyo posted  wt GC is ding in that pic? ๐Ÿ˜‰

@ Deeps

hiiiiiiiii ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Edited by Sanjanareddy84 - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Smita:R u talking about the picture๐Ÿ˜‰...well hands r everywhere ...after all its the way professional actors cum dancers dance na๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Preet , Anu and Komal:Actually I think its human nature that when things go as per our wish,we sort of go on justifying even an illogical episode ...but when things go against our wish,we will b quick to criticise even a good well-executed episode...somewhere if we r asking the CVs to maintain a balance...we as viewers too should do the same while judging something๐Ÿค”...I mean fine we r disheartened with the MC...but I hate when people r quick to jump to conclusions saying oh with baby,even Geet's existence is over...Or DD is responsible for this๐Ÿ˜•....Earlier GC was the target becuase no hot romance was shown..so people were like oh GC is not comfortable donig hot scenes...replace him๐Ÿ˜†...now all of a sudden DD becomes the target...I really feel for the actors..after giving us so much,they get THIS  in return

@Usha:Yup I know we all r sad and depressed with MC-Track and thats where we need to question ourselves that why r we so sad watcihng a reel baby die....and in this question only ,our answer lies..its because of the way the episode and the acting touched us...thats why we r feeling the pain here....So that itself is a grt story-telling then where the CVs r able to draw such extreme emotions from the viewers....๐Ÿ‘

@Winona:I think we need to give credit where its due....And noone can deny the fact that Saturday's episode actually had one of the best written screenplay and perfect execution where silence spoke more than words and there was absolutely no melodrama๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...Oh and Many many happyu returns of the day to your sweet little daughter๐Ÿค—...may god bless her with lots of love and happiness in life...

@Sanjana:Thenks for the short summary of my bhashan๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜†...u really did well there๐Ÿ˜‰..About the picture...he was doing something similar to what he did in Mahi mahi dance ka beginning๐Ÿ˜›...I think GC..I mean MSK is obsessed with DD..I mean Geet ka bare-back๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜›

@Ansah:Wowww..finally I m successful is brining out all the stalkers in the open๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†...I guess I should write more such bhashans now ...mayb we will get dozen more stlakers coming out๐Ÿคฃ...but on a more serious note..Welcome ot the Den๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ณ

@All:I wanted to make a separate post for this...but chodo..no use...members who want to complain or bash or whatever will do it๐Ÿ˜†