Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# - Empty - Page 93

Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

@Sharmishtha:U r getting me wrong here..I hv never asked u to like or dislike a show or forced anything on u..my point is simple....if someone doesn't like anything ,they don't hv the right to force their opinion on others too...๐Ÿ˜Š...if someone else wants to discuss the show here,we can let it happen na ./..๐Ÿ˜ณ

I don't understand this Jyo. When did I stop anyone from discussing. Since when did "I don't want to discuss and hence I am leaving" became equivalent to "Nobody should discuss it." And I only expressed my opinion. Where did I "force" it on others. I appreciate your efforts in the forums, but that does not mean you would interpret everybody the way you want.

About spreading negativity or positivity...I wish u can check those posts where the discussion is...Geet's MC Happened due to her tight fitting clothes and eating Aloo tikki and romancing her hubbyy......and oh if girls romance their hubbies during pregnency then they too should suffer from MC like Geet๐Ÿ˜Š...

These r not my words..these r words from the following posts....fine these r really some good constructive criticsim ...right ? ..why to stop them๐Ÿ˜Š

here r those classic posts๐Ÿ˜Š..all can check it out and if its human to hv such discussions ..then fine๐Ÿ˜†

Once again, where did I defend those? I was only defending myself. I am negative about the show. But I am not bashing anyone, nor am I forcing anyone to agree to me. So, please spare me the preachings.

Edited by sharmishtha01 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Sharmi

What happened to you๐Ÿ˜•.........?????

@Anu ๐Ÿค— - Hangover from yesterday. Don't like being preached for the crimes I did not commit. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi Sun. Shivani, Latha ๐Ÿค—
latekate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Misthi Hi ๐Ÿค—

What happened?
@Latha - Nothing. Just replying to Jyo's post from yesterday. I know she isn't here. But I did not like being accused of something I did not do - so had to get it out of my system. ๐Ÿ˜Š
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@sajani - i understand what u r saying... gosh its my first day at home as a housewife... lol... albeit for just 20 days ...... break between 2 jobs... :)
n my maid ditched me too.... washed utensils in the morning.... went shopping for sabzi to market... came back...now will cook lunch for myself...
washing machine aint working so will wash clothes after lunch,..... uffff so much work....n yeah ghar ka jhadoo pucha bhi karna baki hai.... after washing clothes, jhadoo pocha time n then i will take a shower again......

@anu - jaan lossa ghar ka kaam...not used to it na...so will keep coming posting a post n running away.....

@shivi - i hope to come online very late at night after ur jiju sleeps.... lol...

@sharmishtha - darling dont get me wrong but hope u remember that at den we hv no quoting policy.... u already quoted with 2 quotes at a time...so ur quota for quoting for the day is over.... lol....
i know u wanted to reply to specific posts of jyo...but if possible avoid quotes

@lata - hello.... u know i cant believe that there r fans who are complaining saying how can GurTi perform on Tip Tip barsa paani when in geet they just showed a MC.... what has geet's story to do with maneet performence in CB?? i fail to understand how ppl can be like this....cant they distinguish between reel life n real life..... n difference between 2 different shows.... ufff
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Gouri

He He He.............U are becoming a IDEAL HOME MAKER Jaan๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ.....
All the best๐Ÿค—

And yhe......this MAID thing is really irritating.......they take us for granted and do things as their wish......but when it comes to payment they become so innocent and cribbish ๐Ÿ˜ก
@Gouri - That was a post several pages back. Hence I had to quote.  And these are not two-level quotes, but two quotes from the same post. So, single level quotes only, which should be allowed for the reason I mentioned in the first 2 sentences.
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Sharmi

Chill Jaan ................๐Ÿ˜Š..all have their POV here๐Ÿ˜Š....different people ..different POV๐Ÿ˜Š.........Jyo just shared hers ๐Ÿ˜Š
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Sharmili....๐Ÿค—Sorry dude, but those links Jyo had posted were because all of us wanted to know what had happened, they were not meant for you. By the time I woke up Jyo had closed those down and I had said I missed out on the fun. So all of us were having a laugh at that stuff.๐Ÿ˜›

Please don't misunderstand........they were not aimed at you๐Ÿค—