#Devil's Den# - Empty - Page 92

Posted: 13 years ago

@anu,lata,shivani...........🤗🤗🤗

i cannot believe my maid ditched me today without prior notice..........😔.................the sink is full of utensils😭....i will wait for her for 5 more mintues then become bai for today😭
@Sun

Oh no....

I can understand ur situation here Jaan😕......
@Sun Oh no!  It is so difficult to do the chores that to when we are not mentally prepared for it.
@Anu What news in Geet world? I have seen the epi. very heart touching.
@Lata

Me too not aware re😆...

I was not in Den or IF yesterday......😆...

but i did stalk for some time.........aadath se majboor na🤣

I did not see any new news.....People are busy thinking their own predictions after MC😆
Edited by Meetu_Anu - 13 years ago

@lata..........if only she had informed ..i would not have waited this long..that is my only grudge with her always.........her sister has a phone ........all she can do is dial my number and let me know she will not come...arrggghh

@anu..i read ur posts hun............and i love this new spirit in you..........God bless you my dear..........
Gone thru some of the posts in the MF, i think except for the performance on Holi, there is no fresh news
@Sun

🤗🤗...thanks Jaan...

it is a fact Jaan that baby track was actually not moving any were.....they were not even showing DEV think about the baby..

he just used to say GEET..never said Bachha??

so let us see now..how the CV's will take it from here..

they can actually build a nice track now........they have three good leads

@shivani behen...aaye aur chal diey....bai ne dhoka de dia ab saara kaam majdoori humko karna padgea..........chali mein bartan dhone...milat rahi toka aadha ghanta mein.............
@Sunwa- oho...kahe ja rahi hai re tu? mauko jana hai sone 10 mins mein......kahe eko ghantay ki baatiyan karahi hai tu?

tauba tauba..