Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# - Empty - Page 91

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Meetu_Anu

@Gouri

oyeeee...JaanuuπŸ€—

Na re...i have been positive sing long nowπŸ˜†.....he he......

I have been giving Bhashans for quit some time nowπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

@anu - baby...quit typo error tha kya?? its quite some time...not quit..... quit means u r leaving....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Gouri:

oopppsss....πŸ˜ƒ...
Quite it was suppose to be me naaaaa
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@shivi - πŸ€—.... i know its been a long time since i chatted with u darling.... i hv been away... i don hv a lappy of my own now..got to buy a new one.... n hubby doesnt allow me to use his lappy at night...so cant come online... 😭😭😭😭😭

i said i love u for the posts u made elsewhere...some obsessive ppl need to be shown reality.... lol

@anu and shivi - chalo moi going now... got to go to the market n all.... kaam hai... ciao
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@G-awwwwww tell jij not fair and that u need a lappie...

ok see u whenever u come back then....enjoy runnin errands and have a good time at the marketπŸ€—

i know that guy is a real "khatra"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i wanted to tell him, just like how some people here do not like him.....like that not everyone will like DD.....you can't force people to like someoneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Plus she is an actress.....having negative fans and positive fans is the whole part about being an actress.......i am sure this stuff doesn't even effect the actors anymore....they probably are immuned to it🀣 and yet VK is carrying all those tensions
highly irritating
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Gouri

Abhi aaye....abhi chaldiyee...😭...

Bye JaanπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

my prayers and heartfelt condolence to all the victims and their families affected byt the devastation in Japan...............

coming to the episode......will reseve my judgement  for the hospital plot as it was incomplete ................the performances was good ,very contained and it was more expressive than verbal.....they did a touching job...............except for dadi's dubbed hiccups which sounded weird and her breakdown did not touch me because the cvs never put half that effort in showing her affection and bond to the mother and child....seeing her uncontrollable  sobbing  i felt it was dev or maan who had a MC rather........

the last scene was haunting with the background score.......very well directed and executed and performed...........

the episode had the right flow and was very much captivating and touching from start to end..............kudos to the team ............

my outburst regarding the MC was more to do with hte fact that i was attached to the baby from the time it was conceived and i think rightfully we were more attched than the characters  hence the mourning was for something personal,selfishly........

..........coming to the show the MC was inevitable but the cvs dragged it too much..i am relieved that they finally  took a decision regarding tis track....the coming track has loads of scope for gripping performance and plot.............it is the storyteller's tale.................and he or she certainly knows what they are narrating so rather than questoning thier methods i would like to wait for the next chapter to unfold..............

Edited by sun29 - 13 years ago
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Sun

Where did ya vanish ????..come back there😊...i'm waiting....

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sorry for interruption....πŸ˜›
hello all.....πŸ€—
pls give one vote for DD here.....πŸ˜ƒ
thnk u in advance.....😳
latekate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Anu, Sun Hi πŸ€—

@All Hi πŸ€—
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Sunnyy re

I WANT TO GIVE U TIGHT JHAPPIπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

I agree with what ever u said...

1. we were more attached to the baby..than Geet....i felt more for Maan actually..coz he was MORE EXITED......

2. I can accept the reason for miscarriage.....i am at least relived that the MC reason was not silly ...............buy  it looked more acceptable ...........

3. We have lot of scope for story and relationship moment here..........frankly the baby track was not leading the story anywhere....neither Maan and Geet were growing in their relationship...
so here we will get to see another color of Maaneet's relationship hopefully