Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: 49erFan

Arpi mere behna I was looking for u yesterday, how u doing...daylight savings is killing me and MC grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Geets🤗🤗🤗......

I just wanted to Hug u on Saturday after the epi..🤗......reading your posts made me emotional as well😭...

i also agree that this track might bring out the best in our Leads in terms of acting...we just saw the tailor on Saturday..........😊

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🤗Hi Anu, I went aag baboola yesterday...I was very very upset!  How could they do this to us....I was really attached to baby, I started to watch this show for Geet's fight as a woman and Maan's acceptance of her knowing her past....its totally unheard of in our society.  emotionally Im very attached to it, its not the romance its the story line that I totally loved.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: 49erFan

Arpi mere behna I was looking for u yesterday, how u doing...daylight savings is killing me and MC grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

me fine 
same here
MC and day light killing me too.

is day light ki toh 
why were you looking me yesterday??
I went to philly to watch flower show, by the time I came it was late
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Geets

Agree Jaan....but also if we look at the other side of the coin.....BABY was not the only part of Geet's life......

even before she got pregnant...she wanted her family to search for her fraud husband and get her happiness back...mean time she became pregnant ...

so she has been fighting for her rights has a girl......who has full right over  all the happiness in the world.....

MAAN became her shield in fight....

If miscarriage had happened earlier....  Geet would have still fought for her rights for happiness.
I am proud of that Girl that she has fought for her love and rights and she has got it....as for baby.........well..i am SAD....but also i have no complaints because the CV's have never handled Geet pregnancy  properly.....so finally they took a risk.....so let us see how they go ahead😊 
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Meetu-i agree...thanks for more positivity...

i am actually very excited for the next episode...and to see what new tracks will come our way.

We will see some brilliant acting done by Gurti and i am all in for it!

Also I feel that Maan will do everything in his power to get his geet back after this blow...but in the process will burn because he will not let any of his emotions out and will try to be strong for geet....but in real it maybe possible that he has been effected more....and in the end it will be Geet that will handle him....

i feel that this would be beautiful to watch....to see our geet come back to herself and come to terms of reality and accept it....and then become strong and bring Maan out again cause he may close up again.

Also i feel that geet from the time she found out that she had been duped had the fire in her to fight and find the man that did this to her....way before she found out that she was pregnant.

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Shivi

I hope..really hope that happnes....

Well........people are proved wrong by the CV's here and give something strong and good...

I would not want MSK to go in guilt and shell now.........frankly that would not be MSK....
He is clearly not..i repeat NOT responsible for MC.....neither is Geet...

SO their sadness for some time can be accepted...but NOT GUILT for long....

i would love to see MSK cheering up Geet...trying to bring her bubblyness back..........also he himself trying to get out of PAIN of losing the baby... 
@Meetu-yes, I feel that maan will do everything in his power to bring geet back to herself...perhaps take her back to the office.....so she can be with friends such as Adi, Pinky, Romeo, and manisha...

try to keep her occupied with some work so that she can keep her mind off......do cute things for her.......take her out of the house for a breather....perhaps have her goin back to continue her education....

even though i feel that Maan will shut his feelings and burn in the inside in the process of tryin to be strong in front of geet so that he can  be her strength.....cause if u notice he was keepin his feelins bottled up even after Dadi hugs and cries her heart out....he doesn't say anything to them.....just keeps quiet and shows really not much of an emotion besides pain...shock.....

and when he is alone...watchin geet, you can see him crying.....tearing..but when he goes to geet and puts his hands on her hand...he once again looks like he is not showing his tears..... 
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Anu - for the first time i see u r positive and am liking this... good going gal

@Shivi - shister kaisi ho??? love ya lots shivu

@sanjana, geeti, arpi - hellos
@G- 😛 love u toooo.....oho oho aaj shister ko bohot pyar araha hai merepe😳😳 aisa maine kya kiya that i am honored by ur love❤️

🤗 to u cause i have not spoken to ur in years
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Gouri

oyeeee...Jaanuu🤗

Na re...i have been positive since long now😆.....he he......

I have been giving Bhashans for quit some time now😳😆
Edited by Meetu_Anu - 13 years ago